Weather Report..................

We have a clear blue sky next to La Loire.
It's also blue as far as the eye can see.
30°C is forecast. But can I cope?

Colin ???

Chin up Colin - spect you'll manage (y)

Thanks for the encouragement, Chris. I'm going to focus on the challenge and do my best.
It's all a man can do.

((BTW, I'm still enjoying your vast range of emojis).

Colin ???

Beautiful hot morning at Abbots Ripton, amazingly sat out at 11 last night without feeling cold. Off to North London today, 30 degrees+ forecast ☀️☀️☀️

It's an atmospheric start to the day at Azay-le-Rideau:

WP_20180717_06_59_52_Rich.jpg

It's likely to be 30°C or so later today though it was cooler overnight so sleep was more restful.

Colin ???

A lot of blue sky out the window but there is cloud coming in as well, predicting 18 degrees so we will see if we really are getting back to normal or not :)

That sound a lot like UK has been recently Colin haha

Could just sit with that if you have the milk :)

Its a start here as well but not like yours Colin, mixed cloud and clear bits and 13 degrees at present. Its okay for me but lots moan its cold tut tut. Showing some rain later but we haven't had much at all for months now so could do with a good downpour, will clean dust of my solar :)

It's a mainly clear sky presently over the aire at Saint Dyé-sur-Loire with 31°C forecast though slightly more cloud this afternoon:

WP_20180719_08_36_19_Rich.jpg

And there are some big fish jumping this morning.

Colin ???

Yet more sunshine ...........................

Colin, if there is any slack water, toss in a few bits of bread and you may see them close up. There are some big carp in there, I've had them over 30lb.

Back