Weather Report..................

Popped over to Barnstaple before coming here. Stafford this morning then heading for Norfolk (weather permitting!)

Gordon, do you not straighten the steering up on your motorhome when parked ?

I though it put undue pressure on the steering and suspension components if left parked like that.

It's snowing here in Herts on the southern edge of the Chilterns.
There's very little air movement and a temperature of about 1°C.
it's forecast to snow until lunchtime - then I'll get out amongst it on the bike.
Can't wait!

Colin :):):)

Just starting to snow a bit here in BigginView attachment 53248

That's my old stomping ground, you're spitting distance from my old place in Wirksworth.
Lovely part of the world, even at this time of year - lot less bloomin' tourists too!

You should be made very welcome in the local pubs, Derbyshire folk are great (or used to be, don't think it will have changed that much).

That's my old stomping ground, you're spitting distance from my old place in Wirksworth.
Lovely part of the world, even at this time of year - lot less bloomin' tourists too!

You should be made very welcome in the local pubs, Derbyshire folk are great (or used to be, don't think it will have changed that much).
Yes we had a lovely evening in the local pub last night Marie.

The snow has stopped down here in the (sometimes) Sunny South and is fading fast from the countryside.
We only get to make Hertfordshire snowmen perhaps once every 6-10 years and it's looking increasingly likely that this year isn't going to be one of them.
But then again, I'm not officially qualified to forecast such things....................

It was 828 days ago today that the 'Weather Report .........' thread was started.
Yes, post #1 appeared on 21 November 2017.
And now, today, February 27 2020 we have post #10 000!
I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed posts over those 828 days - for your insights, humour, camaraderie and, of course, weather reports.
Without you this thread would have withered and perished.

And last but certainly not least, a special thanks to Phil for providing us with the wherewithal to do as we do.

It's snowing here in Herts on the southern edge of the Chilterns.
There's very little air movement and a temperature of about 1°C.
it's forecast to snow until lunchtime - then I'll get out amongst it on the bike.
Can't wait!

Isn't it about time you visited the odd Canary Island again, Colin.
Cycling in this kind of weather . ?
Are you feeling suicidal ?
Don't bother phoning the Samaritans..
Just book the flights.

Back