What branded merchandise would you like in the shop?

Admin

Administator

Hi,

I am now exploring the branded merchandise for in the shop. Members will be able to get the products with the credits that they earn on the website / app.

What would you want to spend your credits on?

Sweatshirts, hoodies and fleeces would be nice.

We have had a sample teddy bear delivered, so we may have a teddy in the store as well.

Would anyone want an umbrella?

We have had a sample teddy bear delivered, so we may have a teddy in the store as well.

I'd say Bill is probably most in need of one. I'm happy to donate my points in that direction so that Bill benefits earlier rather than later.

Colin ???

Reactions: 2cv
I'd say Bill is probably most in need of one. I'm happy to donate my points in that direction so that Bill benefits earlier rather than later.

Colin ???

We are going to have a credit donation system so that you can donate your credits to other members or a charity.

Hi,

I am now exploring the branded merchandise for in the shop. Members will be able to get the products with the credits that they earn on the website / app.

What would you want to spend your credits on?

Probably best to give Hymers a miss.
Would branded toilet paper rolls be popular?

Colin ???

As long as they are large ones like golf umbrellas.
Ooh and yes to all of the above.

Maybe those wee flags that attach to Ariel . get wee cheap plastic pens with website details attached to hand out to new potential members

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back