What branded merchandise would you like in the shop?

Hi,

I am now exploring the branded merchandise for in the shop. Members will be able to get the products with the credits that they earn on the website / app.

What would you want to spend your credits on?
Mugs are a great idea and a teddy also another great idea!

Toilet rolls with pictures of politicians on it so I can show my disapproval of these lying sacks of manure.

And mugs, T Towels, a fuel log book.

Can the mugs be a decent size, not the small version please :)

Can you maybe see about ponchos (cycle cape type ) for rainy weather ,nothing fancy just cheap n cheerful to keep members dry ?xxxxxl for me ?

How about directors chairs with your logos on the back.
????

What are Buffs?

What are Buffs?
It is a ‘tube/sleeve’ of stretchy fabric that can be worn in many ways on your head or to cover your neck Lee, you may have seen me wear one to stop the sun burning my head. Very useful if you need to protect your bonce from the sun as they pack down to nothing so easy to keep a couple in the van for if I forget a cap. Notice their website seems to have changed a bit and calls the neck ware now but for many years they have been a bandanna for me and friends.

I will show you at Henley ?

It is a ‘tube/sleeve’ of stretchy fabric that can be worn in many ways on your head or to cover your neck Lee, you may have seen me wear one to stop the sun burning my head. Very useful if you need to protect your bonce from the sun as they pack down to nothing so easy to keep a couple in the van for if I forget a cap. Notice their website seems to have changed a bit and calls the neck ware now but for many years they have been a bandanna for me and friends.

I will show you at Henley ?

Please don't, Neil.
Frankly I don't think any of us (and most certainly not the genteel folk of Henley) are quite ready to see you in the buff.

Colin :):):)

Please don't, Neil.
Frankly I don't think any of us (and most certainly not the genteel folk of Henley) are quite ready to see you in the buff.

Colin :):):)
Strange that Colin, Caz keeps telling me to cover up :)

+ 1 for mugs

Or Trotter

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back