Who's Awake

Morning campers well still waiting for the sun to poke his head out but it is warm and washing on the line,now for the ironing ?

Jeanette;n32830 said:
Morning campers well still waiting for the sun to poke his head out but it is warm and washing on the line,now for the ironing ?

itoning jenette,ironing.......youmust be one of those perfect housewives...........mind you, there re probably shirts and the like,which do need the iron..........keeps u busy..land out ofmichief......lol

Jeanette;n32830 said:

Quick everyone! Someone stole Jeanette and replaced her with a Stepford Wife... we need to organise a rescue mission :Flushed_Face_Emoji:

Scorching hot in Sussex too and I'm loving it :The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::The_Sun_Face_Emoji::Sunglasses_Emoji:

someone using naughty words like washing on the line this early naughty and the worse one is that smooth word ironing shock horror need to lie down after reading that

the men in white coats are there from what ihave learnt

been a scorcher here today as well been on the beach saying hi to the wonky donkeys

oldish hippy;n32865 said:
someone using naughty words like washing on the line this early naughty and the worse one is that smooth word ironing shock horror need to lie down after reading that

the men in white coats are there from what ihave learnt

been a scorcher here today as well been on the beach saying hi to the wonky donkeys

ah, youve, been sunbathing in yhour mankini again hippy....enjoy

Arrrgghhh trixie mankini nooooo!! Haha ? just something’s need ironing so no panic less is best in my case! Really just a couple of pairs of pj’s of granddaughters and only because I forgot they were in the washer! ? wonky donkey hippy hmmm well it’s finally here yaay the heat!!! ?

Someone mention mankini, me and a few of the lads going for a dip after the pub on a sunday afternoon

Mankini.jpg

Jeanette;n32911 said:
Arrrgghhh trixie mankini nooooo!! Haha ? just something’s need ironing so no panic less is best in my case! Really just a couple of pairs of pj’s of granddaughters and only because I forgot they were in the washer! ? wonky donkey hippy hmmm well it’s finally here yaay the heat!!! ?

oh no jeanette....i thought you were going to say shirts.....but pjs.....PJS.......come on now,you put me to shame..........never ironed pjs since i was in me 20s probably.........mind you, my friend still irons tea towels and the likes...........give yourself a break........all they need is a good airing and folded neatly...........lol

Wooie1958;n32912 said:
Someone mention mankini, me and a few of the lads going for a dip after the pub on a sunday afternoon

love the top hats...............by the way which one of the bathing beauties is YOU.........lol....

Last edited:
trixie88;n32946 said:
oh no jeanette....i thought you were going to say shirts.....but pjs.....PJS.......come on now,you put me to shame..........never ironed pjs since i was in me 20s probably.........mind you, my friend still irons tea towels and the likes...........give yourself a break........all they need is a good airing and folded neatly...........lol

I don’t iron my PJ’s trixie (don’t like em)!! Lol just granddaughters when I say iron I mean a quick touch then folded and walla ironed! Haha Malcolm’s sister doesn’t iron Anything at all!! I used to iron tea towels also sheets but that went out a looong time ago jumpers is another that doesn’t get ironed

Morning all,

More sunshine down yere, cos weem worth it :Hugging_Face_Emoji:

Edina;n32998 said:
You must be worth it too Trixie - good innit :cool:

brilliant....just wish i could stay awake to enjoy it......lol........plenty of ice cream shop s open now........had one off the v music van which comes around........yuck didnt even taste like ice cream....waste of a pound....POUND.......never used to pay more than 50p a few year back.....i like the carte de ore salted caramel from the morrisons.........enjoy.

k​​​​​​​

morning where is everyone this morning....all out enjoying the sunshine eh.....hippy are you up and running yet????COFFEE

Morning all,

Not so hot today, so doing a bit of painting in the garage - 1 brushfull on the wood, 1 brushfull on me.

Head of horticulture has decided that we don't need 3 compost bins, so is emptying 2 of them into bags and a mate is having them for his allotment. I know what she's up to - more room for her seed trays, bless 'er.

Afternoon campers,

Weather's a lot cooler here too, though it is fairly bright.
Off for a little walk to the swings after we've watched Twirlywhoos.

yorkslass;n33201 said:
Afternoon campers,

Weather's a lot cooler here too, though it is fairly bright.
Off for a little walk to the swings after we've watched Twirlywhoos.

Long day Sue!

Head of boundary maintenance is slapping paint on the fence, where the compost bins used to live, so I'm keeping well away - until brew time.

Back