Who's Awake

Morning all,

Sun's on it's way.

Gardens looking ok after all the changes, just got to finish off a corner seat today.

Edina;n34777 said:
Morning all,

Sun's on it's way.

Gardens looking ok after all the changes, just got to finish off a corner seat today.

You need somewhere to sit after all your grafting.:Strawberry_Cake_Emo

trixie88;n34865 said:
anyone got any news on daisymini......is her collarbone mending nicely.......and how is she.

I think Annie will let us know when she has any news, but hopefully Sue's out of hospital now.

Nasty weather overnight and now raining, at this rate the lawn will soon be green again :)

Edina;n34868 said:
I think Annie will let us know when she has any news, but hopefully Sue's out of hospital now.

thanks chris......yes lets hope she is doing well..............

Evil pain, up in the night on my "happy juice" as Phil calls it. So very much awake, but sleepy. I was going to go to the RAF meet but coz I am very ouchie lots and Key has a cold I'm giving it a miss, it's a shame :(
What has everyone else got planned for the rest of this week?

Well instead of being enroute to Anglesey I am sat in the office trying to find a solution that looks like it doesn’t exist, now if only I had settled at booking a holiday :(

Tes;n35282 said:
Evil pain, up in the night on my "happy juice" as Phil calls it. So very much awake, but sleepy. I was going to go to the RAF meet but coz I am very ouchie lots and Key has a cold I'm giving it a miss, it's a shame :(
What has everyone else got planned for the rest of this week?

Aw, sorry to hear you had a bad night my lovely... hope the pain's eased now. How did the scan go? Big hugs to you and snotty Keeley :Kiss_Mark_Emoji:

I'm up to my neck in laundry and oodles of 'stuff', as is the norm when I get back from a meet. This time I need to up my game and get everything sorted and repacked quickly for our big European adventure... so excited! This time next week I'll be driving Birdie onto the Eurotunnel train for our first trip to the Continent together, ooooooh myyyyyyyyy!! Still a million things to do but it's hard to concentrate because I'm still buzzing from Applewood... what a fab meet - loved every minute. There's a welcome bit of a evening sunshine here in Sussex to cheer me on, so I'd best get back to it.

Minisorella;n35312 said:
Aw, sorry to hear you had a bad night my lovely... hope the pain's eased now. How did the scan go? Big hugs to you and snotty Keeley :Kiss_Mark_Emoji:

The scan went fine I think. I had to drink a fluid for an hour before, tasted like water with a metallic aftertaste. They then gave me the scan, then put a cannula in and injected me with dye left me 10 minutes and injected me with dye again then retook the CT. me being the awkward person I am made it hard for them to get the cannula in... took 3 attempts. so I'm all hole-y now ;)
I'll be contacted in 7-10 days.

Have fun away, and I hope you get sorted all you need to without too much stress. look at the sorting and packing as the first part of your adventure x :Blow_Kiss_Emoji:

Morning campers,

Back from our jaunt across the ditch - wine cellar re-stocked and fridge full of real cheese ;)

Back