Adventure b4 DEMent1a

Been a great thread and, I hope for you a brilliant trip! The weather may(!) have biased you against some places....think you need to plan another one to prove yourself wrong! ?
Our van is now sitting on the drive looking ready to go "somewhere" again soon! Got home four days before you.

Entertaining, did you meet a chap by the name of Keith Lewis? He is a regular visitor to Watten.
If Keith is full timer in a 6 wheeler, then possibly. I talked to a gent with ,what I thought may have had a Welsh accent. I either didn’t get or can’t remember a name.

Been a great thread and, I hope for you a brilliant trip! The weather may(!) have biased you against some places....think you need to plan another one to prove yourself wrong! ?
Our van is now sitting on the drive looking ready to go "somewhere" again soon! Got home four days before you.
September, possibly Poland or maybe another dip into France.
All the stuff I took and didn’t use,I’ll bin. Then of course it’ll be,why did I take that out of the van.

Welcome home Del, you survived just fine :)

Dog next time for company?

thank you so much for a very interesting thread.........i think you have done very well indeed........its been so interesting reading it.........looking forward to reading posts on your next adventure............take care

If Keith is full timer in a 6 wheeler, then possibly. I talked to a gent with ,what I thought may have had a Welsh accent. I either didn’t get or can’t remember a name.
That’s the gent, he does a month in France and a month back home in South Wales. We got on with him famously and arranged to meet him last year at Mareuil sur Aye. Nice aire with parking under trees by a canal/ river.

That’s the gent, he does a month in France and a month back home in South Wales. We got on with him famously and arranged to meet him last year at Mareuil sur Aye. Nice aire with parking under trees by a canal/ river.
The gent was an early riser, thought I was the only one up doing grey and black, when Keith returned with his baguette.
Talking of which, I did think if you bought it ready for lunch,it would still be fresh enough for tea. Do the French buy bread 2 or 3 times a day?

Give me a few days to clear both the van and my head and I’ll put a final to this. Thanks again for the kind words.

The gent was an early riser, thought I was the only one up doing grey and black, when Keith returned with his baguette.
Talking of which, I did think if you bought it ready for lunch,it would still be fresh enough for tea. Do the French buy bread 2 or 3 times a day?
Debateable, lived in Casablanca for a while, if you bought baguettes for lunch you could build with them by the evening.?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back