Adventureb4Dementia3

Years ago I bought a 'long range' WiFi extender that initially seemed to work back then. However everyone quickly learned how to lock their mobile devices and curtailed it's usefulness.

More recently I've simply sent a single email of my whereabouts to a son, who forwarded it on to the whole family, together with any attached photos.

This year I received an increased data allowance, but for obvious reasons haven't been able to test it.

We were cut off without warning, I thought, by three. But last night found that three had sent SMS messages warning me , to the mifi device! Didn't ever check those messages. Wonder whether that's what they did to you Del? Or maybe you knew about SMS messages to WiFi...being the techie trotter! ;) ;)

We were cut off without warning, I thought, by three. But last night found that three had sent SMS messages warning me , to the mifi device! Didn't ever check those messages. Wonder whether that's what they did to you Del? Or maybe you knew about SMS messages to WiFi...being the techie trotter! ;) ;)
No, don't think so. was using phone only.
Techie Trotter? I've managed to loose my Gmail account. Now I must wait for a responsible adult to sort it for me.

Okay lets test you.

The answer is 42, what's the question?

How many times has Del posted pretty much the same thing while away for a week or two? 😂😂😂😂

Colin 🙂🙂🙂

Okay lets test you.

The answer is 42, what's the question?
I’ve already given the question.
What is the meaning of..................?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back