Adventureb4Dementia3

They may not be much, but these legs are mine. I’m very attached to them. Be careful, they may take offence, or even leap a fence. Although, it’s been a while since I could do that.
GNR last night said that, for now, and that’s important, for now, we’re okay to stay. It’s probably best to take it day by day.
If we not moved on by the authorities, I’ll stay as long as my gas lasts. The nearest gas is a long way south. Now, not even I could regard that as a urgent or necessary journey. I’ll turn off the lpg cylinder, while I’ve still got some in there, and turn on the calor. When that’s gone, I’ll leave. Then there should be enough to get me home. The gauge is showing about 5 litres, so a quarter of a tank.

The difference with this view, you can sit and look at it, without a thermal jacket and the blue sky isn't optional.
😎😎😎😂😂😂
We have had blue sky for days now Lee, dont know if its the lockdown but Boris did good job getting the weather sorted for everyone :)

New born lambs playing in the sun as well :)
IMG_4894.jpeg

IMG_4895.jpeg

IMG_4897.jpeg

Le Shuttle is booked. Bailing out. Be home before Easter. We’ll be using a route suggested by Rugbyken, so thanks go out to him. I’ll retract that, if the route goes wrong, unless that’s due to my crap- nav. And it will😤
My travel/ health insurance ended a week or so ago. Thanks to the local pharmacy, I’ve plenty of meds. Unfortunately they can’t supply brave pills. Even courage syrup would help. None of that available either. ‘Spouse looking for a vaccine for C-19, has priority. And there will be one, eventually 🤞.
Luckily, the GNR are still leaving us alone. Although tbh, they have been very fair to us all. Some folks have been staying here since before Christmas. And very likely will still be there next Christmas, 😆.
Chilly this morning. At 8am, it’s 15c, some rain expected later. So, we still are struggling in paradise.
When we get over this nonsense, I’ll be back. Without getting too emotional, I can honestly say, I have never been more content anywhere.

Le Shuttle is booked. Bailing out. Be home before Easter. We’ll be using a route suggested by Rugbyken, so thanks go out to him. I’ll retract that, if the route goes wrong, unless that’s due to my crap- nav. And it will😤
My travel/ health insurance ended a week or so ago. Thanks to the local pharmacy, I’ve plenty of meds. Unfortunately they can’t supply brave pills. Even courage syrup would help. None of that available either. ‘Spouse looking for a vaccine for C-19, has priority. And there will be one, eventually 🤞.
Luckily, the GNR are still leaving us alone. Although tbh, they have been very fair to us all. Some folks have been staying here since before Christmas. And very likely will still be there next Christmas, 😆.
Chilly this morning. At 8am, it’s 15c, some rain expected later. So, we still are struggling in paradise.
When we get over this nonsense, I’ll be back. Without getting too emotional, I can honestly say, I have never been more content anywhere.
Derek if you get to the shuttle early go straight to check in , they will put you on the next available train at no extra cost , have a safe journey back all of you

Are all of you about to make tracks? When do you set off?
No chance for us ... borders firmly shut. Turkey has escalated lock down but our campsite is semi rural and we’re good. Weekly shop and boules were today’s highlights!

Are all of you about to make tracks? When do you set off?
No chance for us ... borders firmly shut. Turkey has escalated lock down but our campsite is semi rural and we’re good. Weekly shop and boules were today’s highlights!
I expect to be ready to leave first thing Friday. We’re expecting some rain on Monday and Tuesday, there’s talk of leaving during that. But Wednesday and Thursday we’re back to brilliant sunshine. I’d be reluctant to miss out on that.
Lee, Linda, Ken and Jan will leave before me anyway. They tend to do a lot less miles in a day than I’d be happy with. Plus they have the dog to get to a vet. Not certain what Reg and Val will decide to do. We agreed before we left the UK that we weren’t joined at the hip. We’ll see what happens. No real need to make hard and fast choices yet. After all, I was the one who was going to sit it out, no matter what.
Just make sure you stay safe, lay off the Ouzo, and keep me informed ( remember, I am your stalker 👀)

I expect to be ready to leave first thing Friday. We’re expecting some rain on Monday and Tuesday, there’s talk of leaving during that. But Wednesday and Thursday we’re back to brilliant sunshine. I’d be reluctant to miss out on that.
Lee, Linda, Ken and Jan will leave before me anyway. They tend to do a lot less miles in a day than I’d be happy with. Plus they have the dog to get to a vet. Not certain what Reg and Val will decide to do. We agreed before we left the UK that we weren’t joined at the hip. We’ll see what happens. No real need to make hard and fast choices yet. After all, I was the one who was going to sit it out, no matter what.
Just make sure you stay safe, lay off the Ouzo, and keep me informed ( remember, I am your stalker 👀)

I can’t vouch for the veracity but you may need to bring your plans forward link

Easier for us in a way ... all borders closed so no decision to make.

Sunday started with yoga on the beach. Later 6 of us on the site are having roast chicken, tatties and apple crumble. Biggest problem is no custard!
I heard somewhere that the Duckbilled Platypus is the only animal that can lactate and lay eggs.
Therefore it’s probably the only animal that can make it’s own custard. Just thought I’d share this little gem with you.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back