Advertising Hooks

Winks

Whilst vacuuming the car out earlier today, for some unknown reason an advert from yonks ago found it’s way into my head for 1001 carpet shampoo.

1001 cleans a big big carpet for less than… what?

Answers on a postcard please. Remember them?

Cheers

H

And Whitbread, big head. Trophy bitter, the pint that thinks its a quart...
K ;)

Whilst vacuuming the car out earlier today, for some unknown reason an advert from yonks ago found it’s way into my head for 1001 carpet shampoo.

Cheers

H
Half a crown

Cheers

H
'for less than half a crown ... For less than half a crown' Or £15 since the beginning of the month ...

I'm still wondering where the yellow went when I brushed my teeth with Pepsodent. Not in the glass, 'cos I've checked there several times ... No need for Steradent after my vasectomy ... 🤭

Steve

There’s noting that’s nicer than a Pendleton’s Twicer, ice cream with…

Cheers

H

Slow day in Glossop then?

Cheers

H
Leave me alone, I'm old and vulnerable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps, does your lad want that hotplate thingy?

T'owd spongy gadgets working ok then?

I just hope I'm as good a creaking gate when I attain your great age o wise one ...🤔🤣🤣

Cheers

H
And I thought that I was your younger brother by a different mother !!

I've only driven 6 miles with my pump up suspenders, but so far so good, but for my birthday we are driving to a pub/restaurant and staying the night in the carpark, so that will a test of sorts

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back