Almost reached Spain, the Rain has stopped and we have Solar Power!

Have you stayed at the site in Moncofa before Steve? I'd be interested in hearing a report about it as some stage if you could?
Yes, Graham, 4 or 5 times, and made very welcome. Unpretentious, a decent mix of nationalities, and good quality showers and toilets, plus Laundry €3.50 per load in machines that work.

Only problem for you is 7.5m length limit, and the swing onto the pitch is quite tight

Steve

ah OK gotcha, thanks. Never mind.

ah OK gotcha, thanks. Never mind.
I checked with a German who has a Cathargo Chic slimline M/home almost directly opposite us, Graham. His Van is 7.6m long, and his rear bodywork is marginally over the kerbstone to the pitch. There is enough width to get his trailer alongside the Van, but that doesn't help you!

Steve

• Thank You
Reactions: GMJ
No we are 8.7m long so no chance :)

Steve, any plans for a stop off at your hovel in France? BTW, and just crossed my mind, how does it work with you not residing in the hovel for a good while, compared to UK insurance?
Complete contrast, Terry. AXA actually added Vandalism Cover whilst the property is unoccupied, as a voluntary gesture, and without the usual 'free for the first year, then only £x per month ' that the rip off British Insurance Industry approach involves

Steve

Drove past Bennicassim on the way to Moncofa, Graham, having stopped off at Autocaravanas Tambo in Benicarlo to buy the Room Temperature Sensor

All being well, we will cope with the lunacy that is Aviva by returning to Scotland by 5th Feb, taking 2-3 weeks to recover, and then starting a second 60 day trip to Spain to maintain the Home Insurance Unoccupancy Cover. Think Aviva must be sponsored by UK Government to restrict Freedom of Movement still further ...

Steve
Thanks to remembering reading your post I was able to get a part we needed from Tambo in Benicarlo and stayed on the aire at peniscola.
Dave (y)

Thanks to remembering reading your post I was able to get a part we needed from Tambo in Benicarlo and stayed on the aire at peniscola.
Dave (y)
We too stayed at Parking La Brisa! Spare parts, roof washing and good bike stores in Benicarlo, what more can you want ... :ROFLMAO:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back