Annie’s big European adventure

Colin is hoping to get a part in a remake of an old film can you guess what it is.F66BF5E4-6178-4B03-BE6E-ABB5E9A386C6.jpegEE60E8A9-BB4C-4763-8A94-EB824EC09F2B.jpeg
Come on guys say what you see ???

Last edited:
For Annie and me this 'Big European Adventure' started exactly four weeks ago on Thursday 5th April when we met at the C&CC site at Folkestone to await Ian's arrival.
That evening we walked into town and had fish and chips at The Harbour Fish Bar.
For us The Adventure ended this evening in Folkestone at The Harbour Fish Bar where we enjoyed our 'End of Adventure' meal.

I've had a great time over the past four weeks with both Annie and other friends - some old, some new.
I have many fond memories of The Adventure and lots of photos to look back on.
I want to thank Annie and all the other people I've met over the past four weeks for making the various parts of The Adventure what it was. You know who you are and it wouldn't have been the same without you.

Thank you.

Colin ???
(With apologies to Annie for using her thread for a personal message)

Welcome home Annie & Sir Colin. You have both done an amazing job of researching for next years Wild Campers Abroad meet! ???????

So are you coming over to Hereford now?? It's not the same without you ??

Hi Linda,
I've just got home and will be unpacking the moho, catching up on washing, etc. etc. etc. for the foreseeable future :(:(:(
I just know that Hereford is/will be the usual tremendous success and look forward to seeing you and your spouse in a cold, wet UK field sometime soon.

Colin :):):)

Total mileage leaving Folkstone to arriving back in Folkstone
Total mileage from Bradford to Bradford 2,918

I took 1.377 photos on my iphone and iPad and 104 on my camera so as you can see we only scratched the surface on the ones we posted well we didn’t want to bore you.????

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back