Annie’s big European adventure

Oh dear, who's van? :(

The Yorkshire Wanderer's Moho, Marie.
I think we've found someone who'll attempt a temporary repair to get Annie back to the UK.
It's been very trying because tomorrow is May Day, and that's taken seriously here in France. Today everyone wants an easy, slow day and tomorrow everything will be shut.

Colin ???

Get a repair kit from a garage Colin and if you stand on a biscuit tin you should be able to reach high enough to do a very effective repair job. Probably best let Annie place the biscuit tin and give you a bunk up.

Get a repair kit from a garage Colin and if you stand on a biscuit tin you should be able to reach high enough to do a very effective repair job. Probably best let Annie place the biscuit tin and give you a bunk up.

I've taken your advice, Paul.
Everything went really well:

WP_20190430_14_56_02_Pro (2).jpg

Now.
How do I get down from the biscuit tin?

Colin ???

Good job Colin, ask Annie if she can pop into a toy shop and get an action man parachute, if you repack it correctly it will come in handy whenever you visit the toilet.

We're now safely installed on our wild camp for tonight overlooking a small ferry plying to and fro across the Seine:

WP_20190430_18_08_24_Pro.jpg

........though there are also bigger vessels:

WP_20190430_18_07_22_Pro.jpg

WP_20190430_19_14_14_Pro.jpg

The exhaust fix has now completed about 150km and Annie decided we should celebrate in the traditional Yorkshire manner:

WP_20190430_19_02_48_Pro.jpg

That'll be a chocolate covered biscuit dish, fresh strawberries and chocolate chip ice cream.

Colin ???

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back