Another Pair of Newbies

I built my own motorhome from scratch (link on facts) about 2011 so apart from idiosyncrasies there's not much to them really, fridges are the bane of everyone's life unless you change vans while they're quite new, and Trauma heaters.

I built my own motorhome from scratch (link on facts) about 2011 so apart from idiosyncrasies there's not much to them really, fridges are the bane of everyone's life unless you change vans while they're quite new, and Trauma heaters.
I did a lap of honour of the Motorhome when I found out how to use a multimeter to check the battery voltage ... :rolleyes:

Steve

It's all a learning curve, lots of useful info on YouTube for various jobs but best to look at more than one as not everyone know what they're doing.

I'm considering a new reversing cam and I've done 4 or 5 before but this one has different access challenges 🤔

It's all a learning curve, lots of useful info on YouTube for various jobs but best to look at more than one as not everyone know what they're doing.

I'm considering a new reversing cam and I've done 4 or 5 before but this one has different access challenges 🤔
Rear camera is a sore point with me, Kev! The original Selling Dealer supplied the rear camera in 2016 but picked up the wrong live feed,using that for the Pioneer and vice versa. That explained why the AVC 160 satnav 'bolt on' corrupted the SD Card when we bought Brunhilde in April 21; the cross wiring also caused a backfeed through the Elektroblok EBL 99 and the high parasitic backfeed caused the ECU failure. The Bill for 2 damaged starter batteries, the ECU, the backfeed tracing, and then having the defensive measures of the AM12 Battery Relay/Charger and the B2B Charger galloped well into 4 figures, but, touch wood, we appear to have a stable and properly installed system now, and, I hope, we are at the stage where the next installation will be in the 'nice to have'/convenience category, resulting in a relaxed approach to trips, instead of a fingers crossed/so far so good approach

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back