Anybody live near Arbroath?

Oh, well done Mo and thank you :)

Presume he must have finally given out some contact details! ;)

I would be happy to travel up to Arbroath to pick it up if it's genuinely an OK van, but it would need to be in at least a week's time to give me chance to recover from my next dose of chemotherapy (due this next Monday).

It would also need to be MOT'd first.

Cheeky runach! ??
This old bus doesn't get haunted by spirits and fall into ditches after midnight .... ?????

It looks like there is an old Hobby 600 following, loads of vids on YouTube and they have rallies in Europe.
Mo & Mike have been to see it and been in touch so I have the lowdown and the guy's contact details - what a pair of absolute stars, thank you! xx :love:

Watch this space.

So I sent a second email after my first (no response) saying I was still interested and was it still for sale.

The seller replied this time just to say "yes, still for sale".

However, he hasn't included a phone number in the reply or answered any of my questions (I gave him both my mobile & landline nos. in the first email).
How the hell are you supposed to find out a) where it is and b) get more details? Endless emails to and fro most of which won't even answer any questions???

Honestly, some people are beyond the pale when it comes to being knobs and time wasters. Grrrrrr! ? ? ?

It might just be genuine, but if the seller can't be *rsed to communicate properly with genuinely interested parties it's a non-starter don't you think?
Just be careful as we nearly lost money the 1st time we looked for a mh. If you find your questions aren't being answered, I'd walk away. Alarm bells would start ringing. Good luck though, finding a vehicle to suit your needs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back