Arch trims

The laird

Rally Organiser

Are you trying to get it looking like a wee mini you had when you were a whipper snapper a few years back
reliving thy youth 😀😀😀😀😀😀
joking apart that makes a huge change jeff,very smart mate

Mevi

Nice! It's a like a van is naked without arch trims.

Might those fit a Ducato Maxi? I've lost one of mine at the front. (My van shows the scars of a dozen hit and runs)

It's not often a Heavy or a Maxi appears at a van breakers and when they do, these arch trims are usually already knocked off by the tradies enthusiastic driving.

nabsim

I just think you are bored Jeff, if it’s that bad I can bring my van up for the tilting panel conversion 😂😂😂😂

Exwindsurfer

Nice! It's a like a van is naked without arch trims.

Might those fit a Ducato Maxi? I've lost one of mine at the front. (My van shows the scars of a dozen hit and runs)

It's not often a Heavy or a Maxi appears at a van breakers and when they do, these arch trims are usually already knocked off by the tradies enthusiastic driving.
I got them off ebay they fit all three makers they have all the trims.

Exwindsurfer

Well I ground all the surfers rush off the front wheelarchs give them a coat of kurust then a coat of black hammerite ready to start putting the front wheelarch trims on .98849665-46C8-44BF-8BDF-56E4BD03063E.jpeg

The laird

Rally Organiser

Great minds think alike jeff and b4 some smart ar-e says it
Fools seldom differ
im thinking on fitting new tyres at the end o this year depending on how things pan out as we're going to be a (I hope) doung a good bit travelling home then possibly abroad next year again if things go good
my son has all tyre walls arted up on the trucks