Arch trims

Are you trying to get it looking like a wee mini you had when you were a whipper snapper a few years back
reliving thy youth 😀😀😀😀😀😀
joking apart that makes a huge change jeff,very smart mate

Nice! It's a like a van is naked without arch trims.

Might those fit a Ducato Maxi? I've lost one of mine at the front. (My van shows the scars of a dozen hit and runs)

It's not often a Heavy or a Maxi appears at a van breakers and when they do, these arch trims are usually already knocked off by the tradies enthusiastic driving.

I just think you are bored Jeff, if it’s that bad I can bring my van up for the tilting panel conversion 😂😂😂😂

Nice! It's a like a van is naked without arch trims.

Might those fit a Ducato Maxi? I've lost one of mine at the front. (My van shows the scars of a dozen hit and runs)

It's not often a Heavy or a Maxi appears at a van breakers and when they do, these arch trims are usually already knocked off by the tradies enthusiastic driving.
I got them off ebay they fit all three makers they have all the trims.

Well I ground all the surfers rush off the front wheelarchs give them a coat of kurust then a coat of black hammerite ready to start putting the front wheelarch trims on .98849665-46C8-44BF-8BDF-56E4BD03063E.jpeg

Great minds think alike jeff and b4 some smart ar-e says it
Fools seldom differ
im thinking on fitting new tyres at the end o this year depending on how things pan out as we're going to be a (I hope) doung a good bit travelling home then possibly abroad next year again if things go good
my son has all tyre walls arted up on the trucks

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back