August Raffle - convert your credits to entries

Deleted member 11

A reminder that you can convert your credits to entries in the August Raffle by clicking on the link in the Raffle panel or here.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click the 'agree' box and enter the amount of credits you would like to convert.

Good Luck (y)

What else can u use credits for.

Are t-shirts available, did I see something recently!!!

Sensible priced toilet fluid would be good.

thanks chris....however, it wont allow me to enter anything in the boxes...

are we allowed to see who has entered and how many credits used........just wondered.

Depending what you're using ie tablet, laptop etc. you should be able to enter a number or use the scrolling counter in the 'times' box

Depending what you're using ie tablet, laptop etc. you should be able to enter a number or use the scrolling counter in the 'times' box[/QUOT
chris im using a little laptop

nope it wont let me enter anything??????? plus there is none of this at th bottom of this page

Depending what you're using ie tablet, laptop etc. you should be able to enter a number or use the scrolling counter in the 'times' box
Chris I think I’ve only entered 1 do you have to keep putting the number in or just click how many times you wish to enter? And it’s how many times you post is it if so not be many as t’tinternet not very good ??

Phil / Edina, please take all my credits and if I by any slim chance I win. please donate them to a charity of your own choice!

That's very generous of you, but I am unable to do that, so will ask Phil. Perhaps an easier way would be to convert your credits to entries and then donate your winnings?
Cheers
Chris

Chris I think I’ve only entered 1 do you have to keep putting the number in or just click how many times you wish to enter? And it’s how many times you post is it if so not be many as t’tinternet not very good ??

Jeanette, if it will let you, just use the counter in the 'times' box to roll round to the number of entries you want. If there is no scrolling counter, just type in the number. Don't forget to tick the 'agree' box just above it. Good luck.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back