August Raffle - convert your credits to entries

Jeanette, if it will let you, just use the counter in the 'times' box to roll round to the number of entries you want. If there is no scrolling counter, just type in the number. Don't forget to tick the 'agree' box just above it. Good luck.
Chris I ticked the agree box then posted the reply before I saw the number box! Doh...haha

Chris I ticked the agree box then posted the reply before I saw the number box! Doh...haha

Don't think you're the first to do that :rolleyes:, just try again, your credits will still be there (y)

thanks chris....however, it wont allow me to enter anything in the boxes...

are we allowed to see who has entered and how many credits used........just wondered.
Attachment doesn’t seem to work, can’t tick agree or enter number.
Where do we access direct?

Click onto raffles at top front page then make sure you tick the I agree to terms and carry on

Just being my age.
I have 1970 tickets in the raffle.
When I try to enter them in the raffle, I'm informed that I don't satisfy the criteria to enter..
Is this because of my Windows phone, kindle or because my feet smell?
Yours truly, Flummoxed, Henley in Arden.

I saw that message, and then realised that I had to 'log in' on that page.

I hope that works for you.

Just being my age.
I have 1970 tickets in the raffle.
When I try to enter them in the raffle, I'm informed that I don't satisfy the criteria to enter..
Is this because of my Windows phone, kindle or because my feet smell?
Yours truly, Flummoxed, Henley in Arden.

I think that you’ve got mixed up with the WC raffle where you have 1970 entries. The raffle here tells you how many credits you have above the entries box, or you can check by using the credits button at the top of the home page.

Do you have to click on the amount every time you come onto Motorhomer?

Probably me, but i only see the raffle on the home page, and I have no idea where to see how many credits I may or may not have?

I've entered one anyway for now,.

Probably me, but i only see the raffle on the home page, and I have no idea where to see how many credits I may or may not have?

I've entered one anyway for now,.

If you click on the link in the 'Raffle' panel and scroll to the bottom you will see your total, or click on credits at the top of the 'Home' page. :)

Now then, Raffles are a funny thing, and I like to buy tickets from different books, spread the risk, yes I know but If I buy 100 tickets on here now I assume they will be something like 158 to 257, but what if I buy 10 now and ten in a few hours, how does that work?

Now then, Raffles are a funny thing, and I like to buy tickets from different books, spread the risk, yes I know but If I buy 100 tickets on here now I assume they will be something like 158 to 257, but what if I buy 10 now and ten in a few hours, how does that work?

You can buy them one at a time, or in multiples if you think that increases your chances - good luck whatever you decide :)

I've never won much Chris, it's a bit of fun, and I've yet to see the book of tickets anyway :D :D :D

I know, I'm just messin, got me silly head on.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back