Autotrail D trim needed

RoaminRog

Has anyone got a small length of Autotrail D trim sitting around doing nothing.
Mine is in the middle lane of the M6 after a pillock decided to pull out of the n/s lane into the side of me.
I understand it is available from Autotrail but only in 4 metre lengths. I need maybe 4 or 5 inches please.IMG_1628.jpeg

Not sure if they do White Rog, but B&Q do a D line trunking in a woodgrain I use it for running cable unobtrusively in vans, it comes by the metre and you could put it on with silicone stuff.

Just in case:-

Also in quadrant, very useful for new USB sockets or camera cables.

Is there the same trim on opposite side Rodger you might get someone to copy it on a 3 D printer if only small like you say.

I suppose it’s a good idea Wully, but its aluminium and clips onto what’s left on the body.

Would that matter Rog? Once it's on if you can't tell, would you be happy with that versus a 4m length.

Will see how it turns out. There’s a chap on YouTube who had a similar problem, but he bought 4 metres. I’ve asked him if he has any spare.

That'd be good.

Is it possible to see the opposite side Roger? There are plastics out there ( I may have some thing ) that may suit, 5 to 6 mm thick.

Is it possible to see the opposite side Roger? There are plastics out there ( I may have some thing ) that may suit, 5 to 6 mm thick.
It’s not actually plastic Terry, it’s extruded aluminium…. but thanks anyway

I’ve just written to O’Learys and included a photograph, so will see if they can help.
Many thanks to cheyenne

It’s not actually plastic Terry, it’s extruded aluminium…. but thanks anyway
Yes I got that Rog, I chucking in another option as I have white plastic, I’m saying plastic flashing type material that may do if you are stuck, I post to you if required.

Edit, scrub that, I better understand what you require now.

Yes I got that Rog, I chucking in another option as I have white plastic, I’m saying plastic flashing type material that may do if you are stuck, I post to you if required.

Edit, scrub that, I better understand what you require now.
I really appreciate you trying to help Terry. Let’s wait and see if O’Learys come back with anything.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back