Best accessory for a motorhome

Admin

Administator

I have a few accessories in my motorhome that I would not want to be without.

What are the best accessories that you have for your motorhome?

For me it's:

1. Gasit refillable gas bottles and external fill point. These have now paid for themselves but far more importantly I haven't wrestled with a Calor bottle in just over 2 years!
2. 300W solar panel, solar controller and battery monitor so I don't need an EHU even in winter (I'm not a big power user).
3. An extra leisure battery.
4. An internet radio so that I can listen to pretty much anything, pretty much anywhere.
5. LED lights in all the original light fittings.
6. Purpose made storage for pots, pans, cutlery and crockery so that everything is to hand and nothing rattles!
7. A Hozelock patio cassette hose and every variation of end fitting I could find.
8. A homemade fitting with an on/off valve that connects the hose end to the water tank inlet.
I've just realised that you're thinking I'm a really sad old moho-er so I'll stop here.

Colin ???

Large flask ( urn ) full of hot water. Thinking of buying another for ice/ cold water storage.
With the current urn we keep it topped up with boiling water great for teas and doing the washing up.

Air conditioner I’d be dead without it over last few weeks absolutely hands down the best thing on my van.

Gaslow, rear view camera, watering can and fiama roll tank are must haves for us.
It would also be hard to give up roof mounted air con, automatic sat tv and apple car play has been fantastic in France for a bit of radio 2 and smart navigation while travelling.

I would have said the lithium batteries with super duper solar panels, and the refillable LPG… power is everything.
But with the heat we have been getting in Corsica and Sardinia it’s got to be the small 12 V fan over the bed. ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back