Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)

Borders Event Centre, Kelso, Scottish Borders. 17th - 22nd September 2020 (Event limited to 30 vans)
Posted by Biggarmac
Borders Events Centre, Kelso
Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Cheers Phil, Meg and anyone else involved in setting up the weekend camp. Was great to put a face to the Avitar and have a wee drink with you. Could have stayed longer as my trip south was cancelled after i returned home. Anyone have an additional green stool seem to be one missing. Thought i had left it at home but its not here. Fantastic weather as well.
Sam ( not Steve Wull)

Just home and a great big thanks to all involved from the set up team organisers etc ,esp the members who I thought did extremely well to distance from one and other in these strange times
not sure when we will get together again but as often said nice to meet auld coupons and meet some new ones as well
it is a great community and I hope COVID makes us stronger
safe trips to all when you get on your ways
waited in the town centre for a lick o raes ice cream but he never even gave me a sniff o it
thank you Sam for the pint first class mate ,glad shorty wasn't there cause a few o them and he wid be tripping on grass blades 😀

Last edited:
Your more than welcome Gordon!
20200920_154814.jpgVan emptied and cleaned, first poured may just celebrate into my birthday seeing as im not having to travel. Darcy is pegged oot on her couch after running around with Ken and Ann's dogs.20200920_162546.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to Meg and her crew for a great weekend and also for delivering some sunshine aswell :)

Regards,
Del

Thanks Meg for a great time your a wee doll and I would also like to thank the lovely town and people of Kelso for a great venue and there hospitality and I would realy like to thank the person who left the BIG FLOATER in the elsan (Gordon) 😂😂😂😜

Big thank you to Meg, Geeky Philip and all involved in making Kelso Meet such a success. It's always nice to enjoy the company of such nice people.
Until next time, stay safe.
(y) 🌈🦄

Thanks Meg for a great time your a wee doll and I would also like to thank the lovely town and people of Kelso for a great venue and there hospitality and I would realy like to thank the person who left the BIG FLOATER in the elsan (Gordon) 😂😂😂😜
Are you in the bad books or something yah big crawler ,I smell - - - -

Thanks to Meg, Phil and Del, perfectly set out and wonderful weather.
Kelso is a lovely town, what more can you need.
It's a must fot next year with hopefully a tour of Scotland when covid is under control.
👍

A big thanks to Meg and the team setting up this wonderful location, great town, great walks and gardens to visit and great to have a catch up with some wonderful people.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back