Broken window

My cab aircon needs a new condenser due to stone damage. After reading your thread it’s now protected from flying stones when parked in the garden. By coincidence I was granted a blue badge yesterday, won’t be storing it in the van!
Make sure you read all the small print and parking signs. Miss use Fine's are huge .

• Thank You
Reactions: 2cv
I was using an electric strimmer and that flicked up a stone and smashed a conservatory window for me !
I know someone who almost lost an eye when using a strimmer without goggles and it flicked a stone up. We should all be thankful when it's just stuff that can be replaced. (typing this from the drop in centre after a Dremel attachment sheared off and buried itself in my cheek...fun and games!)

So here is the update update but excuse my language for a second or two
!}!{\_~¥ h]\_|§§€~< m l {>{<^…|¥~\??????|$]<]<^…$§$\]<…|$\<]?????that’s better?
Ok so I got ready to go shopping today went out to the van to get my blue badge two places I keep it and it’s not there seems the van was broken into and my blue badge was the target ????? so i hole heartedly apologise for even thinking it was my neighbours grandson ??and you naughty lot should be ashamed of yourself for encouraging that line of thought ??? so another hour on the phone getting crime numbers and cancelling the blue badge then ordering a new one .
Oh happy days. ??
Annie is that all they took your blue badge?

ALL? Lol, you not seen how much the fake ones go for, I believe it was well over a grand a few years ago in London

HOW MUCH!! Neil ? thats shocking

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back