Manor Farm
Thursday, July 7, 2022 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 12:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Hi very sorry but we will have to cancel grandson has broken his femur and we have to help look after the other two whilst he is in hospital and recovering from an operation. Hope to make another later in the year. Cheers Peter and Natalie (bashfop)

Hi martin and sue
sorry we had to change plans but we have a small sensor issue with our van so cant get there. we are still hoping to make it to Strawberryfields, I will keep you posted

Hey, sorry for late notice but a family drama means I’m not going to be able to make this meet. I had hoped to postpone arrival but I’m not even sure if that will be possible. Is there a reserve list? If so I’ll drop out completely so somebody else may be able to take my space… otherwise I’ll try to make it for a couple of days if I can. I hope you all have a great time.

Hey, sorry for late notice but a family drama means I’m not going to be able to make this meet. I had hoped to postpone arrival but I’m not even sure if that will be possible. Is there a reserve list? If so I’ll drop out completely so somebody else may be able to take my space… otherwise I’ll try to make it for a couple of days if I can. I hope you all have a great time.
It’s a huge field so plenty of space. Thanks for letting us know and hope you can make it

Right Folks!
The man from the RAC has been and the general consensus is that there was a problem with the fuel temperature sensor which was recording 100 degrees Centigrade and the EGR valve needs replacing.
It turned out that the fts was unplugged so that was an easy fix, but the EGR valve has had to be ordered and is coming tomorrow.
It’s a relatively simple job, just three bolts, however they are quite awkward to access, so we could be looking at a Test Drive early afternoon. If all is well, we could arrive early Friday evening. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYBODY!

Right Folks!
The man from the RAC has been and the general consensus is that there was a problem with the fuel temperature sensor which was recording 100 degrees Centigrade and the EGR valve needs replacing.
It turned out that the fts was unplugged so that was an easy fix, but the EGR valve has had to be ordered and is coming tomorrow.
It’s a relatively simple job, just three bolts, however they are quite awkward to access, so we could be looking at a Test Drive early afternoon. If all is well, we could arrive early Friday evening. FINGERS CROSSED EVERYBODY!
🤞roger

Hi Guys, Greengrass is going to be pulling out our 3 way fridge tomorrow anyone who can offer tips on cleaning it or has a spare air compressor to blow the jets through would be grateful receive.
pop over and have a chat any time. Thanks. David & Mandie.

Hi Guys, Mandie and I walked into West Bay and had lunch via the beach.
Came back over-the hills. If you need details come and have a chat.
cheers. David.

Last edited:
Anyone got any means of testing a battery? Arthur our new member bought a new one and everything dead this morning. He doesn’t have WiFi so come and see Martin or I or reply on here - thanks!

RUBBISH & RECYCLING please, please don’t be the one who spoils it for the many! We might want to come back next year! The owner comes around a couple of times a day to check that the recycling and rubbish have been separated properly. We are now having to do this too. Yesterday I had to fish newspapers and a big plastic milk bottle out of the black bin and this morning Martin had to pull out a cardboard box with veg peelings out! Cardboard boxes should be flattened and put in the recycling. Please check your labels and dispose into the correct bins!

A big THANK YOU to the organisers, Martin and Lee, for selecting this week for our sunny break in Dorset! It’s been a fantastic time, with so much space around us and two lovely beaches + West Bay to explore.
Please put us down for 2023!

04FF1AE1-D7E3-4380-AED7-3D50D12C0270.jpeg0C05CEDD-0CC1-4820-9AA7-7CF7D1DA7029.jpeg92775705-8234-488E-86CF-554C1A374101.jpeg

Another great meet from Sue and Martin, great location, great weather and great company, what more do you want? Thank you Sue and Martin for all your hard work ❤️

Regards,
Del and Di

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back