Thursday, December 9, 2021 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Such a shame about the cancellation but totally understandable :cry:
On the bright side, that's one less chance of catching Covid before Christmas now... although it would have been totally worth the risk! :giggle:
Have a great Christmas everyone 💕

I must say a big thanks to Phil, Linda, Paul & Mel and all the volunteers that have put in or promised their time so that this meet could be arranged.

After all the difficulties of the recent past it was a great shame to have to cancel, obviously we had no choice, Nature is bigger than all of us and the river foiled our plans.

May I wish you all a Merry Christmas and look forward to a better New Year.

Trotter been up in the hills doing a rain dance so as he wont have to shell out for the wife to stop in a hotel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hotel was paid for weeks ago. Don't think I'm in for a refund.
Oh! And missed Phil's message by about 10 minutes. Found out when speaking to Paul at Hereford R C,that it was off. 220 miles and a lost wheel trim later, I think that maybe it hasn't been one of my better days.
Smelly stuff happens,init.

Was looking forward to this weekend,but can’t be helped. Hope the rowing club and houses don’t suffer any damage.

Thankyou to all the organisers for all their hard work, it is much appreciated.

Have there been any costs incurred ? If so can we contribute ?

Paul and Helen.

Was looking forward to this weekend,but can’t be helped. Hope the rowing club and houses don’t suffer any damage.

Thankyou to all the organisers for all their hard work, it is much appreciated.

Have there been any costs incurred ? If so can we contribute ?

Paul and Helen.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.🤗

View attachment 61674

This was this morning looking at the field we were using from the bar window and the levels are still rising. It should peak this afternoon.
Thanks for the photo Phil strangely that's a bit reassuring. I've been watching the live cam and river reports showing Hereford Bridge river level has gained over 3 mtrs in last 24 hrs. However from your photo its looking like they may thankfully escape without damage to the building on this occasion. Christmas in June anyone?

Wow. Thank you to the organisers for putting our safety first. The picture says it all.
I am also happy to contribute for any lost finances. You are all very much appreciated for the amount of time and effort you have put in to organising our meets. So thanks to Lee, Linda and Phil and anyone working in the background

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back