Chat Room

I know how you feel Malcolm has a couple of cupboards me I’ve basically got the rest and there is a few!..haha I usually say just in case in case it’s hot in case it rains,or cold windy well you get my drift...lol I just have to put some food in if I’ve got room lol that’s the trouble it’s been really hot up here and now it’s close you’re wondering what clothes you need for these past weeks it’s just been tee shirts and shorts! Anyway no matter what the weather I’m sure you’ll all have a great time! My fingers are crossed for the weather for all of you

Wellington meet filling up when we left, good weather forecast :)

We didn’t get away until late and have pulled over now somewhere around Gloucester. Going to get so,e sleep and have a good brekky in the morning before continuing. Well that’s the idea but it’s showing 25.5 degrees in the van and 26.5 outside so really we should close everything up but... it’s a bit warm.

Would go and sleep on the grass but would probably get half eaten by the bugs :(

Filey lifeboat day tomorrow....if anyone is in that area........should be a good day with plenty going on..........

sounds as tho wellington folk are/will be enjoying themselves...........
cannot find the like button???????

Filey lifeboat day tomorrow....if anyone is in that area........should be a good day with plenty going on..........

sounds as tho wellington folk are/will be enjoying themselves...........
cannot find the like button???????

On the right above the quote and reply buttons Trixie, the thumbs up and thumbs down icon :)

Getting seriously warm here now - loads of wasps and can't find where they're coming from.

Saw a long tail in the garden yesterday so put down sachets, he's taken 3 of them already!
We often get them around harvest time and when the colder months set in, joys of living in the country I spose rat munching.gif

We get them as well Chris I hate the bl@#dy things! Malcolm always has packets around for them,up his gardens he buys a tub from a place near us and he just puts some in bread packets for them to take away! Some of them are quite big as well!!

Tomorrow is our village’s annual street market when they close some roads and have stalls up and down the High St. It started over 20 years ago with a few local stall holders, but now it’s mostly outsiders and they raise a fair bit for local charities. There is music outside the pubs, lots going on and the atmosphere is usually very good. http://silverton.org.uk/

We can’t afford a stall for our charity, so are doing a car boot at a nearby village and have just been loading the bus ready for an early get away in the morning.

Tomorrow is our village’s annual street market when they close some roads and have stalls up and down the High St. It started over 20 years ago with a few local stall holders, but now it’s mostly outsiders and they raise a fair bit for local charities. There is music outside the pubs, lots going on and the atmosphere is usually very good. http://silverton.org.uk/

We can’t afford a stall for our charity, so are doing a car boot at a nearby village and have just been loading the bus ready for an early get away in the morning.

probably sell more at the car boot anyway chris..........often find these street market quite expensive.....(i hail from yorkshire) lol just came to mind your post.........re OW MUCH..........lol

thank you....ee by gum...this site takes some getting used to........then im told WC is going to change also.....i shall be totally lost then...lol

You won't get lost Trixie, this is a lot easier than WC - you can practice on here, you'll soon get the hang of it (y)

It's nice when locals get together to organise these events, but it's a bit of a poor do when locals are priced out, especially when you're raising funds for the village. So long as the weather holds, i'm sure you'll be busy wherever you are, everyone enjoys a rummage.

It's nice when locals get together to organise these events, but it's a bit of a poor do when locals are priced out, especially when you're raising funds for the village. So long as the weather holds, i'm sure you'll be busy wherever you are, everyone enjoys a rummage.

It's not just the pitch price Sue, they insist on insurance which is not worth it for a one-off.
Bus is fully loaded, except for my bread, bacon etc., and with good weather we should do okay. :)

ah...this is where you are all hiding now...........no ones around on t.other site.lol well good morning to ye all.

heres hoping you have a profitable day for your charity chris...........enjoy your bacon (butties) is it or all laid out nicely on a plate.... enjoy

Not posted on WC yet Trixie I got carried away with a post on here :)

Make sure all that bacon doesn't put you over your weight limit.:D

We arrived at 6.30 and grabbed a space, then decided we would unload and set-up before having a brew. After that, I filled the kettle, got the bread and bacon out and turned the ring on ----- no gas; the back-up stove was in the garage at home, so settled for bottled water and honey sandwiches. My fault, I knew the gas was getting low and should have checked it :(

On the bright side, we had good weather and did well on the stall (got fish n chips on the way home :))

We arrived at 6.30 and grabbed a space, then decided we would unload and set-up before having a brew. After that, I filled the kettle, got the bread and bacon out and turned the ring on ----- no gas; the back-up stove was in the garage at home, so settled for bottled water and honey sandwiches. My fault, I knew the gas was getting low and should have checked it :(

On the bright side, we had good weather and did well on the stall (got fish n chips on the way home :))

Went to an aircraft museum yesterday, and we couldn't have a brew either.

I knew I needed to get some more gas, just hadn't got round to it.:giggle:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back