Chat Room

Sunny morning in Kent. Woke up in our new van:giggle: and off to see family then through tunnel this evening. Can't make the usb charger work this morning to charge tablet, phone etc. Either it is the lead or something to sort out on return. I did trip over the lead so have probably damaged it!! Can use the one off the van battery in meantime. Got the eberspacher working last night...toasty warm.

Pleased to hear that Chris I suppose that means messing oops ? working/ tidying up in the garage morning campers school run again today and the next two days as her mam is down Lincoln these weeks just roll by far to quick!

Thanks, yorklass! Keep learning......got a pile of manuals which are keeping me busy but, of course, the switch panel did not have one as so obvious!! Thought I had identified all the switches and their functions o_O As we only had the van for a short while before it went off to be converted, got all that to figure out also! The steering wheel alone has so many switches, buttons etc.......almost wish it was back to days of Morris minor....not much to master then :ROFLMAO:

up and running a bit earlier this morning...........visit to dentist in a few hours......could well do without it today.....wish i had called last week to see if they had a cancellation would have had it over and done with by now.......well, that is of course unless i need treatment.

very dull and nippy today.......forecast said it was going to be sunny......dont believe all they tell you
all have a nice day whatever you are doing

Meeting friends for lunch and waiting for the to come ladies only!! It’s really nice here today but breezy though..but dry all have a good day whatever your doing.. trixie you’ve got my sympathy because I absolutely hate the dentist!! ?

Meeting friends for lunch and waiting for the to come ladies only!! It’s really nice here today but breezy though..but dry all have a good day whatever your doing.. trixie you’ve got my sympathy because I absolutely hate the dentist!! ?
well dentist appt went well........have a check up every 3 months.........needed very small filling........left about nearly 60 pounds sterling lighter.........ah well...at least i got it over and done with in one appt. if treatrment is needed, usually have to make another appt.
managed to combine a look around the market too...........2 packs strawberries 1 pound....2 packs grapes. 1 pound.....8 necturines 1pound........much cheaper than supermarkets..........good banter thrown in too

Lovely morning, so we took our bus to Burnham for a breath of sea air.
Coffee, etc., and stroll round the town then a clear run home :)
Now got to make the gate that I've been going to make for a few weeks. but never seemed to find the time :rolleyes:

Afternoon campers well just relaxing and enjoying the sunshine after a visit from wreaking Annie even Misty is relaxing! Well tomorrow we’re going up to the caravan to sort it out for it be getting pulled off the site and put into storage until we sell it!

Happy birthday to Dawn Chris hope she has a good day morning campers hope the sun is shining for you,it’s glorious here today,and we’re off up to the caravan to get it sorted out for it getting pulled off on Sunday and put into storage ready to be sold.anyway must pop off as he’s ready to go have a good day everyone

Well we’re at Berwick and the weather is glorious Malcolm has took misty out for a walk I can’t go because I have a bad foot and ankle they think I have a tear in my heel!!

Well we’re at Berwick and the weather is glorious Malcolm has took misty out for a walk I can’t go because I have a bad foot and ankle they think I have a tear in my heel!!
Be careful with that! Get it checked as Achilles tendon damage can cause permanent injury if not treated promptly....a friend damaged hers and left it till came back from hols....never been right since and had a good telling off at the hospital!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back