Chat Room

oh wow, chris they look good.........whats with the magpie????.......impressed with that mancave.......more like an aladins cave........short of nowt youve got.......wonderful ...no wonder you spend a lot of time in there.

you have made a good job of those bird boxes..........simple idea of using rubber for hinges......i come up with some good ideas..howecer....would not have thought of that...........impressed

oh wow, chris they look good.........whats with the magpie????.......impressed with that mancave.......more like an aladins cave........short of nowt youve got.......wonderful ...no wonder you spend a lot of time in there.

you have made a good job of those bird boxes..........simple idea of using rubber for hinges......i come up with some good ideas..howecer....would not have thought of that...........impressed

I downloaded an info sheet from RSPB, here's the link. BIRDBOX

Last day of forecast sunshine here in Cernache do Bonjardim, so getting all the washing done (twin tub....not automatic!!) And hopefully dried, before packing the van to leave Weds for long trip home! Got to stop at Coimbra hospital on the way to collect Dave's scans for UK follow up. Just hoping Dave's back has improved a lot by weds as van travel will not help it ! Have allowed (!!!lol, try stopping ) him to do some weeding this morning but the rock wall will remain unfinished until next visit!

Has anyone got a tried and tested recipe for preserved lemons? Googled a few but like to use one which I know works!
Got lots of lemons here and thought I would make them last longer. There is a limit to how much drizzle cake and lemon curd we can eat!

Has anyone got a tried and tested recipe for preserved lemons? Googled a few but like to use one which I know works!
Got lots of lemons here and thought I would make them last longer. There is a limit to how much drizzle cake and lemon curd we can eat!
Try homemade lemonade, chilled with ice its wonderful. If you need a recipe go to WC and put lemonade and n Brown into search, He once put his recipe there.

I was thinking of something I can transport easily in the van, and uses loads of lemons. Homemade lemonade is lovely, though! Preserved lemons in kilner jars keep for ages.

Head of estate maintenance decided to paint the archway and fence, before the passion flower makes it's annual takeover bid. I know ash blond is popular with you gals but 'ers gone one better, she now has medium oak highlights :rolleyes:

Followed our instincts this morning and found a lovely spot to eat lunch....decided it was so peaceful, we would stay the night. Should have got some shopping first as dinner will be made from noodles, a very small piece of pork fillet, two carrots three mushrooms and a small bit of courgette! I can, however, have pancakes and lemon for desert.(y) Loads of Portuguese wine in the garage though!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back