Chat Room

Leaving the sunshine in El Port De la Selva to head back through France in the morning. Forecast is wet here but also that way for next few days:cautious: but hoping to catch a bit more nice weather at the weekend. Of course the long range forecast rarely stays the same except when it's bad, if good it changes!

Hello lovely people

I just got home last night from a fabulous month away, so no time to stop and catch up or natter at the mo. I just wanted to say hi and to pop a link in here so that you can see one of Hazel's charity blankets. I know lots of people have contributed squares and it's always lovely to see a finished example.

Woke up to 10c in van.....bit parky ! Had to put the eberspacher on to get temp back up to 18c ......can't make tea in the cold! Looks sunny out of the window though.

Had a ride to Exmouth to see how the sea front work is progressing, and sample this season's rocky road ice cream. Not too busy, so easy to park. Sea was a bit messy, with a cool breeze.

Got abandoned in Morrisons' creche, so ordered scrambled eggs on toast - 'no scrambled, but you can have fried'? :unsure:
Major decisions at this time in the morning, not easy :rolleyes:
absolutrly terrible this decision making eh.......went to market couldnt decide what i wanted in the fruit stall......so came back with only a few nectarines........there were some lovely oranges, grapes, strawberries. etc......however..my brain just went into a paralized state......ohhhhh......i could have kicked myself when i arrived home for not getting any.........take
hows the garden fairing........any planting done yet....or is it a bit too early.....take care

Got abandoned in Morrisons' creche, so ordered scrambled eggs on toast - 'no scrambled, but you can have fried'? :unsure:
Major decisions at this time in the morning, not easy :rolleyes:

I have fried, Liz has scrambled, with two black coffees n a lump of cake £10 ish

absolutrly terrible this decision making eh.......went to market couldnt decide what i wanted in the fruit stall......so came back with only a few nectarines........there were some lovely oranges, grapes, strawberries. etc......however..my brain just went into a paralized state......ohhhhh......i could have kicked myself when i arrived home for not getting any.........take
hows the garden fairing........any planting done yet....or is it a bit too early.....take care

Hi Trixie,
All the summer bedding is in now. We've been putting more perennials in and doing away with planters, so it will be more self sufficient if we ever get our freedom back.:oops:
In the greenhouse the toms are flowering and the cucumbers coming on well, so all looking good. (Hope I'm not speaking too soon)

PEONIES...........wow ive never seen such large blooms that we have this year...they are massive.......want to split them up at the back end of the year and try them in tubs..........they look beautiful..however...only flower for about a week then left with all this foliage till they die back.
thought if they were in tubs..onece finished flowering could move them to another part of the gatrden till foliage finishes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back