Chester racecourse, Camperfest Food & Drink, 9th-13APRIL 2020. CH4 7AD

FERENZA

Free Member

Camperfest Gathering of friends so if you would like to join us please put your name down so I can let them know how many.
You will have to Book with Camperfest and mention Motorhomer. com. please click on edit and add your name.
1, ferenza
2, Kimbowbill
3, Tracey
4, DTDog
5, rivabill
6, Peter51
7, Elfish
8, Tjay.

Last edited:
I'm going along with Tracey and Dr dog

I think she means me?

Not sure when I gained my doctorate, but if anyone needs a quick check up just give me a shout. Unless it involves blood or other bodily fluids, or bones or joints not pointing in the direction they are designed for. Actually, forget it. I'm not a doctor, but I am going to Campfest with Kimbobill and Tracey!!

Tickets are already ordered and paid for so probably have to contact them to let them know we are with the motorhomer.com group. I'd ask Jen (Kimbobill) to do it, but she'd probably add me as SIR Snurgealot.

I think she means me?

Not sure when I gained my doctorate, but if anyone needs a quick check up just give me a shout. Unless it involves blood or other bodily fluids, or bones or joints not pointing in the direction they are designed for. Actually, forget it. I'm not a doctor, but I am going to Campfest with Kimbobill and Tracey!!

Tickets are already ordered and paid for so probably have to contact them to let them know we are with the motorhomer.com group. I'd ask Jen (Kimbobill) to do it, but she'd probably add me as SIR Snurgealot.
Monsieur snurgealot sounds better 😂😂😂

Do we have a discount code for this event?
Do we notify of Motorhomer membership on booking?

Discount is on the camperfest chester racecourse food and drink website 20% I think.
When you book tell them your with the motorhomer. Com .or click on the link above.
Then click on the link above and put your name down.

Last edited:
I have checked on their web page , no discount was found but it says book and save.
So i would ring them say your with motorhomer.com see if discounted.
But let me know if you are going , i will put you on the list

Last edited:
Camperfest Gathering of friends so if you would like to join us please put your name down so I can let them know how many.
You will have to Book with Camperfest and mention Motorhomer. com. please click on edit and add your name.
1, ferenza
2, Kimbowbill
3, Tracey
4, DTDog
5, rivabill
6 Peter51
7, Elfish
Have all above Quoted motorhomer.com when booked if not ring and tell them

Last edited:
1, ferenza
2, Kimbowbill
3, Tracey
4, DTDog
5, rivabill
Hi Eric, you can put me down, I have already booked the van last November for the 4 nights. How will I find you, are you going as motorhomer etc?

Hi. I bought my ticket when the tickets were first released.

Can I kip with you guys? I'll phone them tomorrow to add to the motorhomer group.

Shari xxx

T'is done! Just rang 'em. I've been added to the camperfest motorhomer.com group. :)

Elfish/Shari xxx

PS: don't know how to directly add m'self to your list on the opening post though.

1, ferenza
2, Kimbowbill
3, Tracey
4, DTDog
5, rivabill
6, Peter51
7, Elfish
Don't forget to book and tell them you want to be part of the Motorhomer.com.

Hi folks, just put the idea to her who must be obeyed and it posed the question does anyone know if you can take the van off the field for one day and retain your pitch or once in you have to stay put.......?
C

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back