Could you pass the driving theory test ?

Got a pass with 47, when I did my driving test we had to answer 6 questions, I was only asked 4, mind you that was, 54 years ago.

Got a pass with 44 🤦🏽‍♀️

debs

Pass 45. One question I got wrong was moving off from between parked cars, I don't have an interior rear view mirror, and as a coach driver, the interior rear view mirror was for an occasional check on ones passengers, so that question was not specific enough, but it is what it is, and I passed. (y)

BOTCANU

45 pass 👍 Some questions seem to be repeated and some have a tenuous link to driving. Maybe more visible police presence on the roads might improve driving standards (middle lane hoggers etc ) just like the old days when the oldmk1 Range Rovers and SD1 Rovers would be a common site on motorways 👍

Asterix

FAIL 42,and I drive for a living lol,please don't tell my boss😱

48, a pass. Mind you didn’t have a clue what a puffin crossing was lol.

royh28

Passed with 47 but don't know which ones I got wrong!

48. Treated a burn for longer than necessary, and thought anyone picking up 6 points in first 6 months of driving should have to take theory and practical test again. I still reckon that’s the right answer, it may make some of the little toe rags drive responsibly, it is a license to kill after all;)

I shocked myself with 48, thought I’d be a lot worse. I passed my test in the days when the examiner asked 3 questions at the end of the test. I also said that that theory and practical should be both redone and was marked correct on that

Lorraine

Rally Organiser
No No No

Good job I took my test before this was required

Trotter

These theory tests are okay in theory, lol.
The sun’s gone in. Nufin else to do.

MJVW

46 for me as well, passed bike test when you went around the block and the test it's self was a joke 20 years later did car test and passed, so first time doing the theory test question so 46 is not bad i think?

MJVW

48. Treated a burn for longer than necessary, and thought anyone picking up 6 points in first 6 months of driving should have to take theory and practical test again. I still reckon that’s the right answer, it may make some of the little toe rags drive responsibly, it is a license to kill after all;)
I got the burn one wrong as well very random question but could be a good way of emptying the fresh water tank!

50/50 yay!
I confess I had to guess on 2 questions though... the minimum time for cooling burns and the one about what happens next if you get points on your licence within 2 years. Honestly didn't know those but went for an answer that seemed logical.