Could you pass the driving theory test ?

48. Treated a burn for longer than necessary, and thought anyone picking up 6 points in first 6 months of driving should have to take theory and practical test again. I still reckon that’s the right answer, it may make some of the little toe rags drive responsibly, it is a license to kill after all;)

I shocked myself with 48, thought I’d be a lot worse. I passed my test in the days when the examiner asked 3 questions at the end of the test. I also said that that theory and practical should be both redone and was marked correct on that

No No No

Good job I took my test before this was required

These theory tests are okay in theory, lol.
The sun’s gone in. Nufin else to do.

46 for me too
46 for me as well, passed bike test when you went around the block and the test it's self was a joke 20 years later did car test and passed, so first time doing the theory test question so 46 is not bad i think?

48. Treated a burn for longer than necessary, and thought anyone picking up 6 points in first 6 months of driving should have to take theory and practical test again. I still reckon that’s the right answer, it may make some of the little toe rags drive responsibly, it is a license to kill after all;)
I got the burn one wrong as well very random question but could be a good way of emptying the fresh water tank!

50/50 yay!
I confess I had to guess on 2 questions though... the minimum time for cooling burns and the one about what happens next if you get points on your licence within 2 years. Honestly didn't know those but went for an answer that seemed logical.

That was the right answer... how odd that it marked you wrong :unsure:

"Explanation: If you accumulate six or more penalty points within two years of gaining your first full licence, it will be revoked. The six or more points include any gained due to offences you committed before passing your test. If this happens you may only drive as a learner until you pass both the theory and practical tests again."

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back