Could you pass the driving theory test ?

PASS
You've answered 48 out of 50 questions correctly

I wonder how many people on this forum has actually done the test for real as part of a driving test?

(I have in fact, but was back in 1995 for my Motorbike Test)

49/50 but had to lie to give some the right answers from their POV eg closeness of overtaking cyclists :eek::LOL:

interesting..........must put it down on my long to do list..............???????????? dont do motorway driving

I passed my theory just last year at the first attempt, I wanted to take my motorbike test so that I could carry a pillion passenger, had no problems with the questions, but on practising the hazard perception part I kept getting fails, I was over keen on seeing a hazard, when I did it for real though I managed 77% pass. Then I went onto do my Mod 1 and mod 2 tests and was lucky to pass them both first time too, but I was a nervous wreck.

Got a pass with 47, when I did my driving test we had to answer 6 questions, I was only asked 4, mind you that was, 54 years ago.

Pass 45. One question I got wrong was moving off from between parked cars, I don't have an interior rear view mirror, and as a coach driver, the interior rear view mirror was for an occasional check on ones passengers, so that question was not specific enough, but it is what it is, and I passed. (y)

45 pass ? Some questions seem to be repeated and some have a tenuous link to driving. Maybe more visible police presence on the roads might improve driving standards (middle lane hoggers etc ) just like the old days when the oldmk1 Range Rovers and SD1 Rovers would be a common site on motorways ?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back