Countdown to the frog meet

Annie, looks like you could do with one of these kits ....
61aYw1jQxrL._SL1200_.jpg

treated myself to this set this week. Arrived today and very impressed with the quality. (had an ex-NATO collapsible spade before but this is much more versatile). Link here if anyone interested - https://amzn.to/2ULejt2
Nice bit of kit Dave.

I best get in gear, not booked in for mot yet

I would have had it booked in if we were Gordon as I would be in France now lol

It’s with Caz saying I was grounded for getting cut off for a week, went out for 2 nights leaving her home with flu and was away for 10 lol

Was good though playing at bear grills :)

Mot in the morning Gordon so see what that brings

Woo Hoo, Sprinter came through on top, 12k since last one and just had broken wire to one of the number plate bulbs. I probably did that when I ripped off the rear side markers and didn’t notice lol.

All done and dusted for another 12 months at the cost of £1.50 for a bulb :)

washed van.new cupboard light came to day went to fit them but they are not bright enough for me sorry to say.

We’re on our way! Staying in Perth tonight, Perthshire Caravans first thing tomorrow to get some warranty issues sorted out, then the Frog asap after that! Whooooooo! Having a beer ? n the Grayfriars. Mmmmmmmm.

We’re on our way! Staying in Perth tonight, Perthshire Caravans first thing tomorrow to get some warranty issues sorted out, then the Frog asap after that! Whooooooo! Having a beer ? n the Grayfriars. Mmmmmmmm.
C u soon then

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back