Dalton Arms Public House , Glasson dock , Lancaster , May 10th , 11th , 12th 2019

Dalton Arms Public House , Glasson dock , Lancaster , May 10th , 11th , 12th 2019
Posted by Lorraine
The Dalton arms . Glasson Dock
Friday, May 10, 2019 - 10:00 AM
Until: Sunday, May 12, 2019 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Lorraine

Rally Organiser

A fantastic village pub with a history dating back to the 18th Century. Located in Glasson Dock on the outskirts of Lancaster and right next to the Port of Lancaster Quay Side.
With great views of the working dock, fantastic country walks and wildlife in abundance , a great place to come and visit. Dog Owners are very welcome in the Pub.
We will be booking the restaurant for Saturday evening about 18.30 pm and I will take food orders about 2 weeks before the meet starts .This pub has just had a refurbishment . You can also come a day earlier and leave a day later if required . If you want to attend please post your name on this thread . We can have up to 14 vans and we will be parked in the car park on hard standing

https://daltonarms.co.uk/

Please order your food in this thread only

Last edited:
List of attendees

1. Lorraine & Jeff ( Food Ordered )
  2. JohnDoris ( Food Ordered )
  3. Jillyhug ( Food Ordered )
  4. FERENZA ( Food Ordered )
  5. debs (DOCKS) ( Food Ordered )
  6. The Griffos ( DOCKS ) Food Ordered
  7. Jim & Pat Dalton ( Food Ordered )
  8. Mikan ( Food Ordered )
  9. Yorklass
  10. Kimbobill ( DOCKS )
  11. Meduck
  12. tompa ( Food Ordered )
  13. Pilseyavondale ( Food Ordered )

Last edited:
A fantastic village pub with a history dating back to the 18th Century. Located in Glasson Dock on the outskirts of Lancaster and right next to the Port of Lancaster Quay Side.
With great views of the working dock, fantastic country walks and wildlife in abundance , a great place to come and visit. Dog Owners are very welcome in the Pub.
We will be booking the restaurant for Saturday evening about 19.00 pm and I will take food orders about 2 weeks before the meet starts .This pub has just had a refurbishment . You can also come a day earlier and leave a day later if required . If you want to attend please post your name on this thread . We can have up to 14 vans and we will be parked in the car park on hard standing

me me me me.FERENZA

Count us in. If we want to come the day before do we just turn up or do we have to say in advance?
Yes it is OK to turn up Thursday just call in the pub when you arrive and let the landlord know you are with our group Motorhomer.co.uk

Last edited:
We will be booking the restaurant for Saturday evening about 19.00 pm and I will take food orders about 2 weeks before the meet starts .This pub has just had a refurbishment . You can also come a day earlier and leave a day later if required . If you want to attend please post your name on this thread . We can have up to 14 vans and we will be parked in the car park on hard standing

Add me to the list please
Thanks Mike

List of attendees

1. Lorraine & Jeff ( Food Ordered )
  2. JohnDoris ( Food Ordered )
  3. Jillyhug ( Food Ordered )
  4. FERENZA ( Food Ordered )
  5. debs (DOCKS) ( Food Ordered )
  6. shabbins
  7. The Griffos (ON DOCKS NEXT TO debs)
  8. Jim & Pat Dalton ( Food Ordered )
  9. Mikan
  10. Yorklass
  11. Kimbobill (DOCKS IN BETWEEN debs & The Griffos)
  12. Meduk
  13. tompa ( Food Ordered )
  14. Pilseyavondale
Hi Lorraine, won,t be able to make this one, sorry. Hope someone can fill the gap. Regards Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back