Daring to hope over Christmas

Here’s to hoping your grandson continues to improve, he has one thing to help in his favour, youth! Happier new year!
Best John
Thanks John. He’s getting better all the time.
Hoping you have a very successful year at the campsite. 👍

Thinking of you all at this festive time. Hearing about this makes my own health problems melt into insignificance. All the best.

Thinking of you all at this festive time. Hearing about this makes my own health problems melt into insignificance. All the best.
Many thanks Chris, sorry to read you are not going to make NY.. let’s hope 2022 is a better year for us all. Fingers crossed!

Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time, and all our best wishes for your grandsons continued improvement to make a full recovery.

Just seen your post Rog and was so sorry to hear your bad news and then reading down better news. Just keep going one day at a time. Wish you both all the best for the New Year and beyond. Maybe we will meet up next year I do hope so.(y)😘😘😘

Just seen your post Rog and was so sorry to hear your bad news and then reading down better news. Just keep going one day at a time. Wish you both all the best for the New Year and beyond. Maybe we will meet up next year I do hope so.(y)😘😘😘
Lovely to hear from you Gina, thank you for your support.
It will be a very long job, probably months, but he is very determined to get back to normal as soon as poss, so all we can do is keep cheering him on til the end of the race!
Must catch up soon, love to Ron. xx

Wonderful that he is progressing so well Roger. Such things do make you put things in perspective.

🤞his recovery continues for him roger and gets back to the norm
regards from Fiona and me
pass on our best to him

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back