Dash cam nextbase 312 gw

andyjanet

Hi all, I am looking at one of these dash cams, does anybody have one ?
I need something that is easy to set up without the use of a computer to change the settings, something that’s reliable and easy to use, thanks andy

Son bought me the Nextbase 422GW. Its been faultless with easy setup and quality of images and video is first class.

I have it on the grapevine that on my birthday later this month I may be given a 412GW camera to replace my Mobius Dashcam.

I will report back, if I get one, how easy or difficult the set-up is.

The cameras do have good reviews and the picture quality is decent.

?

Have had Nextbase 412, then a 512 and now a Blackvue DR 900.

All easy to set up although Blackvue is a bit of a pain at first because you set it up via app on phone/notepad.
Once set up they all do much the same, although vid quality is far better on Blackvue.

Andy,
We bought one two weeks ago for the van and well pleased.
We also have a Nextbase 512 in the car. No trouble at all.

The one we bought last week is a version 2 and is easier to setup than the earlier version 1 512.

Its a shame you were not looking two weeks ago. Aldi stores had them for £20 less than you pay at Halfords.
You never know though, pop into any Aldi you come across as they may still have stock.

I have the Nextbase 512GW and it’s excellent plus easy to use. It can store a low res and hi res footage. The latter needs a mini HDMI to HDMI cable to play on your TV. Cable is around £8 on Amazon.

If you go for a Nextbase make sure you set the screen up to go to sleep after a couple of minutes. If you don't, it will shorten the battery life and they are a bit fiddly to change without a soldering iron.

I have the 312, in fact two, one in the van one in the car, it’s fine and cheapish. Nextbase are quite good to deal with and sent me a free card when one seemed to be faulty.

We have a blackvue 650, awesome pic quality not to big on the window, plus my continues to record whilst we are parked up.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back