Disklok

lozbou;n972 said:
what size fits a peugeot boxer, i want to order but van in compound at the moment.

I bought a large for my PB

955itriple;n1070 said:
Having read all the info on wild camping about the theft of transits I bought a Hykee door lock and the pedal lock below. Keep hearing that disklok damages the wheel, although I do keep looking at them. Never can have too much security.

I can't say I've noticed any damage to my steering wheel. I've used one for 10 yrs.

I've got the small size on my Renault Master, and it is quite a tight fit.

If it is fitted with care it should not damage the wheel, but I do have some slight scuffing, so I intend to get a fabric wheel cover.

Robmac;n1245 said:
I've got the small size on my Renault Master, and it is quite a tight fit.

If it is fitted with care it should not damage the wheel, but I do have some slight scuffing, so I intend to get a fabric wheel cover.

It is supposed to be a loose fit so it turns on the steering wheel, otherwise they can saw the arm off then steer with the disklok on,if you get he medium it has foam on the inside and won't scuff yor steering wheel.
it will also do what it is supposed to do and turn on the wheel

Last edited:
It does turn enough so as you cannot steer Richard, it just catches slightly when putting it on the wheel.

I suspect the slight scuffing has occurred when I have been a bit heavy handed putting it on. I'm sure the wheel cover will sort it out.

lozbou;n972 said:
what size fits a peugeot boxer, i want to order but van in compound at the moment.
You will need a medium as last year I had a spare small that a friend wanted for his boxer but it was too small but my medium fitted ok

Robmac;n1301 said:
It does turn enough so as you cannot steer Richard, it just catches slightly when putting it on the wheel.

I suspect the slight scuffing has occurred when I have been a bit heavy handed putting it on. I'm sure the wheel cover will sort it out.

I think I would rather have a scuffed steering wheel, rather than a missing motorhome, I have a normal steering wheel cover on any way so if I got any damage it would only be the steering wheel cover which are only a few pounds to buy.

955itriple;n1756 said:
Do any owners know which size is best for a transit mk7?

If you measure across your steering wheel then go onto the disklok website it will tell you, at a guess I would have said the medium

Having read all the info on wild camping about the theft of transits I bought a Hykee door lock and the pedal lock below. Keep hearing that disklok damages the wheel, although I do keep looking at them. Never can have too much security.

View attachment 1071
Ive got the pedal lock too, It's very easy to padlock to the brake pedal.

I still have a small one for sale if anyone is interested .

I've got the yellow disklok which is easy to fit, and store when not in use. Good visible deterrent and I can't see any damage to the steering wheel.

I've also got a Disklok (mine's the superior, deluxe, chrome finished version rather than the rather basic yellow model) and thoroughly recommend these deterrents.
This is a bargain for someone.

Colin ???

What is Colin?

You on commission or you selling yours

Neither, Neil. I'm very happy with my Disklok and I wanted to draw your attention to that fact. I'd hate myself should your Moho get stolen when this simple, easily fitted and great value deterrent is available to you.

(Cheque book at the ready, Annie? I think we've found our 'mark').

Colin ???

Neither, Neil. I'm very happy with my Disklok and I wanted to draw your attention to that fact. I'd hate myself should your Moho get stolen when this simple, easily fitted and great value deterrent is available to you.

(Cheque book at the ready, Annie? I think we've found our 'mark').

Colin ???

Ha, ha, don’t think a small fits a Sprinter Colin, would have to be extra super large for such beasts :)

Foot on dashboard and two hands turning the wheel :) ...

... that is of course in fun, can turn with two fingers on the wheel but foot on dash sounded more fitting :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back