Domitec Toilet Help in Central Scotland

The fuse in the cassette locker would be my first check.
The pump itself can stick, especially if you have not used it for a while. Getting it out to work on is a pain but possible and use a small screwdriver to unseize the impeller and you will be away again.
Good luck
K ;)

Any one have details of a good demetic fridge engineer around coventry..
Bit of a dead area but these might not be too far away if you're headed in the right direction, there will be caravan repair places too on Google.

1654951739571.png

Why store 3 litres of PEE / just use a litre plastic bottle of some sort, if you have ever had a wild Pee in the bushes you have the answer to your disposal question?
Unfortunatly "having a wild pee in the bushes" has got a great free spot in Biggar outlawed. The council have put up (legal) no overnight signs in response to local residents complaints about wild peeing.

Unfortunatly "having a wild pee in the bushes" has got a great free spot in Biggar outlawed. The council have put up (legal) no overnight signs in response to local residents complaints about wild peeing.
I was shocked by a lot of the smaller tour busses on my last trip round Scotland Meg. There seem to be lots more of the mini bus type vans than I have seen before. Quite a few places I was parked up had people getting off the bus and dashing to find some cover. Quite surprised they are allowed to operate like that.
At one place a woman knocked on the van door and asked if I had a toilet fitted and if she could use it, said she had been waiting four hours.

Do you put pink flush additive in the flush water reservoir? If you do and leave it for a while it grows a mould, when you flush it pumps the mould into the pump and ultimately clogs the pump. It happened in my last MoHo. Stripped pump, cleaned it out and worked perfect after that. I now just put clean water in only then after flushing, as previously mentioned by others, have a spray bottle with a mix of toilet pink additive and give it a few skooshes down the bowl. A good test to check is open the flush reservoir drain plug and check the flush water for any black rubbish in the flush water. Possibly worth a try.
I've had that issue too - the "top" bit of top n tail is not helpful!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back