Drink at home pics

Neat! I spy campari. Never really got on with it, how do you drink it?
With white wine and tonic water. I once used to have meetings with the hospital director and clinicians at the Ospedale Maggiore in Milan where I was doing a master plan for the redevelopment. After the meetings Signor Monti the hospital engineer would take us back to his office. He would bring a bottle of Campari. His two fat lady assistants would bring a bottle of white wine and a Genoa cake from Verona. Somehow I developed a taste for it. Somewhere along the way I started adding the tonic...it slightly moderated the effect on the head the next morning after having a few!

With white wine and tonic water. I once used to have meetings with the hospital director and clinicians at the Ospedale Maggiore in Milan where I was doing a master plan for the redevelopment. After the meetings Signor Monti the hospital engineer would take us back to his office. He would bring a bottle of Campari. His two fat lady assistants would bring a bottle of white wine and a Genoa cake from Verona. Somehow I developed a taste for it. Somewhere along the way I started adding the tonic...it slightly moderated the effect on the head the next morning after having a few!

Sounds interesting 🤔 Might give it a go...

What came out of the elephant.
Which reminds me of a Malaysian friend of mine. He visited India, he was offered a local delicacy ‘Elephant Apple’. A hard skinned fruit, it turned out to contain a heady fermented Fruity brew. On enquiring how it came to be so alcoholic he was told...oh the elephants eat them but they are so hard they can’t digest them... but they take long enough at just the right temperature to pass through and the fruit to ferment. Strangely he never tried it again!

What came out of the elephant.
Which reminds me of a Malaysian friend of mine. He visited India, he was offered a local delicacy ‘Elephant Apple’. A hard skinned fruit, it turned out to contain a heady fermented Fruity brew. On enquiring how it came to be so alcoholic he was told...oh the elephants eat them but they are so hard they can’t digest them... but they take long enough at just the right temperature to pass through and the fruit to ferment. Strangely he never tried it again!

That's nasty.

Can I get one on Amazon? Lol

After a few cans of stripe, it's rum tonight:)

20200418_224605.jpg

Tommy is liking playing with the lights I've put under the kitchen units today, linked to the ones in the thing where the bottles are.

Just wish we could have people around to see it 😓😓😓😓

Controller Tommy

20200417_210751.jpg

20200423_191651-jpg.54197

SWMBO made herself a lemon drop. Actually very nice

Attachments

• 20200423_191651.jpg
    20200423_191651.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
I know it’s off beat from the origin content hut assistance required!!!
How long is bottled whisky likely to remain sound. I have a 9 year old bottle half full of my dads glenfiddick that has not been drunk as I am not a big fan as will be clear.
Am I likely to poison myself? What a way to go, maybe!!!
It would have been his 97th birthday today, will it keep to his 100th???

I know it’s off beat from the origin content hut assistance required!!!
How long is bottled whisky likely to remain sound. I have a 9 year old bottle half full of my dads glenfiddick that has not been drunk as I am not a big fan as will be clear.
Am I likely to poison myself? What a way to go, maybe!!!
It would have been his 97th birthday today, will it keep to his 100th???

I think it won't ever make you ill, just not taste as good as it might have. But do Google to check :)

Edit to add, you should buy something new and special for the 100 :)

20200423_195114.jpg

I did join in with a bit of Mario kart, but I can't hold a controller and drink lol

Jake Martin is on the laptop providing the live entertainment

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back