Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Anybody able to do a pony express from this meet for us? Will bring to the meet if so.

It's a cadac, gas bottle and extra gas bottle adaptor from @maingate.
Needs to go down to Boris7, 5 mins from the M1 at Junction 16.

IMG_3459.jpg

Any member booking a rally after 24th April 2024 are now required to provide a contact phone number and their vehicle registration. Please read this thread for more details.

Druridge Bay Country Park Rally | August 8th - 13th 2024

I am pleased to announce that we have added Druridge Bay Country Park to our rally schedule. The rally will occur from August 8th to 13th, 2024. It is limited to 50 vans and costs £16 per van per night. Unlike our other rallies at this location, we will use the triangle camping field highlighted in the picture above in the header of this rally.

How to book a pitch

If you wish to book a pitch, please post in this thread how many nights you would like to book, and the day you will arrive (Thursday, Fri,Sat).

How to pay

Please put your exact camping fees in an envelope with your username and vehicle registration number, which will be taken on arrival at the site.

Arrival

Please do not arrive before midday on Thursday, 8th August.

Departure

You must vacate the site before midday on Tuesday, 13th August.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Any member booking a rally after 24th April 2024 are now required to provide a contact phone number and their vehicle registration. Please read this thread for more details.

Druridge Bay Country Park Rally | August 8th - 13th 2024

I am pleased to announce that we have added Druridge Bay Country Park to our rally schedule. The rally will occur from August 8th to 13th, 2024. It is limited to 50 vans and costs £16 per van per night. Unlike our other rallies at this location, we will use the triangle camping field highlighted in the picture above in the header of this rally.

How to book a pitch

If you wish to book a pitch, please post in this thread how many nights you would like to book, and the day you will arrive (Thursday, Fri,Sat).

How to pay

Please put your exact camping fees in an envelope with your username and vehicle registration number, which will be taken on arrival at the site.

Arrival

Please do not arrive before midday on Thursday, 8th August.

Departure

You must vacate the site before midday on Tuesday, 13th August.

If you have any questions, please ask.
COMPING CAVALIERS THURSDAY 3 NIGHTS PLEASE!

Unable to attend for medical reasons please give my place to someone else.
Sorry Phil; this just keeps happening.😬

I am having a bit of a clearout of various sockets, voltmeters , switches, wiring kits, etc and other fittings.

If there is any interest I will bring some to the Druridge Meet. Will have some suggested prices for these (which will be way cheaper then you can get on eBay!) and an honesty tin for payment, with all money shared between one of my local Animal Charties and Cats Protection League.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back