Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2024 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2024 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Might be arriving a bit later than planned on the Thursday as that is the same day my Trailer that I sold is being collected.
If goes to plan, collected first thing in the morning, but is there a latest time arrival cutoff on the site at all?

Might be arriving a bit later than planned on the Thursday as that is the same day my Trailer that I sold is being collected.
If goes to plan, collected first thing in the morning, but is there a latest time arrival cutoff on the site at all?
I am not sure if the main gate is locked, but I will have the keys. You have my number, so ring me as long as it is still daylight!

Kath has tested positive for Covid this morning, therefore to be on the safe side we have to cancel. One day we will be able to actually attend one of the rallies. Sorry
I feel for you. I'm gutted I can't go; I have all the symptoms. Get well soon

Kath has tested positive for Covid this morning, therefore to be on the safe side we have to cancel. One day we will be able to actually attend one of the rallies. Sorry
That sounds very sensible to me, thanks for being considerate, such a shame you'll miss it.

Any member booking a rally after 24th April 2024 are now required to provide a contact phone number and their vehicle registration. Please read this thread for more details.

Druridge Bay Country Park Rally | August 8th - 13th 2024

I am pleased to announce that we have added Druridge Bay Country Park to our rally schedule. The rally will occur from August 8th to 13th, 2024. It is limited to 50 vans and costs £16 per van per night. Unlike our other rallies at this location, we will use the triangle camping field highlighted in the picture above in the header of this rally.

How to book a pitch

If you wish to book a pitch, please post in this thread how many nights you would like to book, and the day you will arrive (Thursday, Fri,Sat).

How to pay

Please put your exact camping fees in an envelope with your username and vehicle registration number, which will be taken on arrival at the site.

Arrival

Please do not arrive before midday on Thursday, 8th August.

Departure

You must vacate the site before midday on Tuesday, 13th August.

If you have any questions, please ask.
Hi, sorry for the late notice but we will have to cancel, too many issues with the van to travel so far. We'll see you all at Hereford.

Hi, sorry for the late notice but we will have to cancel, too many issues with the van to travel so far. We'll see you all at Hereford.
We fully understand and it will be great to see you at Hereford.

For those attending:

Please follow the road right the way through the park past the visitor centre on your left. You will come to a mini roundabout with a green barrier opposite. The barrier will have motorhomer signs. If the barrier is closed, please open it as it is not locked and close it after you. If the barrier is too heavy, please pip your horn, and someone will come to assist you. Once through the barrier continue ahead until you reach the rally field on the right.

Hi Phil. Sorry it's late notice but won't be able to make it van won't start and having to wait for warranty fitter to come out. It will be up for sale next week.

thinking and wishing ....if only.....ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME........safe driving and happy camping......you lucky lot.

Hi Phil. Sorry it's late notice but won't be able to make it van won't start and having to wait for warranty fitter to come out. It will be up for sale next week.
Change of plan Phil. Van is running now so we will be with you in the morning. Put the kettle on!!!!!!

Change of plan Phil. Van is running now so we will be with you in the morning. Put the kettle on!!!!!!
Could you give us an approximate time, it would be a shame if the kettle was not boiling when you arrive.😄

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back