Posted by Admin
Druridge Bay Country Park
Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
The main event field is fine, it is firm and there are no soft bits or mud. It is about a metre higher than the other fields and has drainage ditches.

Apologies, but will have to give our pitch up. Broken down with alarm not letting me leave the drive !
Regards, Chris & Enid (simmer)

I will be delayed a little longer, I filled the gas tank earlier in the week and the fridge has been on gas for three days, 7.00 this morning Maggy told me the fridge is clicking trying to relight, we had run out of gas so I connected a bottle with a gaslow regulator on it and checked every joint but cannot find a leak, by isolating individual units I have tracked it down to the fridge, there is no pressure drop on the guage with the fridge isolated and the hob and cooker isolating valves are open (both turned off), if the fridge valve is turned on the pressure drop in approx 8 minutes :(
36ltrs of gas in a few days is a lot but we are still determined to make it so if I cannot sort it we will arrrive tomorrow without a fridge, I will have to drink red wine :whistle:

Apologies, but will have to give our pitch up. Broken down with alarm not letting me leave the drive !
Regards, Chris & Enid (simmer)
Sorry to hear you’re having problems Guys, we will get to meet one day soon! Good Luck with your engine.

what's the weather like down there? Forecast for tomorrow looks pretty miserable everywhere?

Why worry about the flipping weather ,as long as all have a great time and stay safe
question is will there be more water in the Kayak from rain then is in the lake!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back