Thursday, August 8, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

RoaminRog

Rally Organiser
Hi all who endured the wildest wettest and dirtiest weekend on wecord. Thank you so much to all who planned ,organised, set up and cordially corralled us to a most beautiful corner of our world, wrapped in wonderfully wonky woods and wavy whimsical walks.........the special delivery from furver up norf was enjoyed by all, thanks Gordon. Sorry we didn't get to chat more, everything was blurry through the streaking cats and dogs over some of the time....didn't stop us trying our hand at flattie bashing in the driving rain, drove the bloody flatties away too! Cycled all the way to the friendliest port called Amble through a large flood, sacrilegiously enjoyed fish and chips thinking of the most witty rev rog ......not even realising we had a fantastic impromptu last night bash to enjoy. Good luck to all you lovely people and even gooder luck to those that need it most! Love from hamishymer's crew and all who sail in her. Got home last night around closing time(11 ish in old money, unless you knew where to order that is!),?‍?‍?‍??‍?‍?‍??gonna sort me tyres out now, thanks rog and tez . Chris, Fran says don't forget the Devils Claw lotion from Holland and Barret, buy one get one half price, pretty dear me dear and put it in the fridge for extra powers. Sorry for such the long post but as some of you already know by now, he doesn't half bloody go on some times......see you all some time soon
I expected nothing less from you Nigel!
It was lovely to meet you all again, and we don’t care if you do bloody go on.... it’s great!
I find it difficult to believe that anything at all could drag your spirits down! Looking forward to the next time we can all get together again! R.

yorkslass

Hi all,
Not home yet, called at Whitby on Monday and saw the regatta fireworks then enjoyed an amble around town on Tuesday in glorious sunshine, even managed to dry my shoes out on the dashboard. Spent a night at the sea life centre and am now in horses, and......guess what.......it's raining, though nothing like the deluge we endured at Druridge :giggle:
A few thankyous to, Rog and Phil for arranging the meet and thoughtfully putting out the hose for fresh water, to Jimbo for the scrummy pies, to Trixie and Mandy for the awning, at least we had somewhere to have a natter, and finally to everyone who turned up, withstood the weather and ensured we had a good meet. Thankyou all.

RoaminRog

Rally Organiser
Hi all,
Not home yet, called at Whitby on Monday and saw the regatta fireworks then enjoyed an amble around town on Tuesday in glorious sunshine, even managed to dry my shoes out on the dashboard. Spent a night at the sea life centre and am now in horses, and......guess what.......it's raining, though nothing like the deluge we endured at Druridge :giggle:
A few thankyous to, Rog and Phil for arranging the meet and thoughtfully putting out the hose for fresh water, to Jimbo for the scrummy pies, to Trixie and Mandy for the awning, at least we had somewhere to have a natter, and finally to everyone who turned up, withstood the weather and ensured we had a good meet. Thankyou all.
Always great to see you two, glad you had a good time! Seeya soon.

Lancaster-Cal

Thanks for a great meet. Sorry if we seemed a bit anti social when we decamped to the car park but I hate mud!! Had a lovely time even though the weather was against us. Thanks again to all organisers and helpers.

GWAYGWAY

I started of going to the meet and ended up with ANOTHER 1600 miles on the van. Not worth much the way the miles always increase at that rate.
It was going alright until the right wiper arm came loose on the motorway in Fife.. I could not do it tight enough with an open ender so had to buy a socket set to keep in the van in Dundee. So keeping more tools all the time the weight goes up. I also had the bike in the back but it stayed there for all the week just acting as ballast.

RoaminRog

Rally Organiser
I started of going to the meet and ended up with ANOTHER 1600 miles on the van. Not worth much the way the miles always increase at that rate.
It was going alright until the right wiper arm came loose on the motorway in Fife.. I could not do it tight enough with an open ender so had to buy a socket set to keep in the van in Dundee. So keeping more tools all the time the weight goes up. I also had the bike in the back but it stayed there for all the week just acting as ballast.
At least you’re safe Graham, that’s the main thing!

sydnsue

Thanks to Rog and Phil for the meet. The wet weather followed us up to Scotland but hopefully weather improving. Will soon be at John o Groats but it's a tad too long to wait for the Orkney meet.
Phil - had a near miss with the drone at Lindisfarne. Loss of signal but did not return. Luckily landed on land not water. Dji are investigating but I can't access the flight log until we return home. Cable and PC required. Beware.

Kenno

Thanks to Rog, Phil and the team for organising the wet weekend ? ? The weather on Thursday was amazing. We enjoyed the area and meeting up with quite a few folks. We left early Saturday as we had some issues with the van. It did drive home faultless, even with the stop and engine management lights on. Back home we, or I figured it would be okay to continue with our holidays so we set off for Dumfries and Galloway on a 2 week tour again with no issues with the van. We are now looking forward to the sunny Kelso meet.