Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019

Edinburgh Rally 20th - 25th September 2019
Posted by Biggarmac
Drum Estate, Danderhall, Edinburgh, EH16 4SL
Friday, September 20, 2019 - 12:00 PM
Until: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Atlantic/Reykjavik

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Oh it’s so frustrating. I’m sorry Gordon but we are going to have to back out of the rally. For the second time in a row we are going to have to cut short our Scottish trip for urgent dental appointment. Hope it doesn’t inconvenience you.

Hi RAW
See post 47 which you clicked like. Gordon won't answer as its not his meet. Sorry you can't come. Meg

Reactions: RAW
Oh it’s so frustrating. I’m sorry Gordon but we are going to have to back out of the rally. For the second time in a row we are going to have to cut short our Scottish trip for urgent dental appointment. Hope it doesn’t inconvenience you.
Hi. Sorry you won't be able to come to the Drum. Hope your dental treatment goes ok.
Gordon is not doing this meet so it won't inconvenience him! Meg

Hi Meg. Sorry but we have to pull out of this meet. Still hope to make the Kelso meet.
Regards Ian&Ros

Hello Meg,
We’re new to all this and literally have realised we’re currently sitting in our Motorhome half a mile from this rally location! We wondered what the availability is like as I see you’ve had a few drop out - we thought if it’s possible it would be nice to hang around to get to meet some of you all and we’re enjoying being in this area. Can you please let us know if there are any places?
Thank you
Cecilia and Greg

Hello Meg,
We’re new to all this and literally have realised we’re currently sitting in our Motorhome half a mile from this rally location! We wondered what the availability is like as I see you’ve had a few drop out - we thought if it’s possible it would be nice to hang around to get to meet some of you all and we’re enjoying being in this area. Can you please let us know if there are any places?
Thank you
Cecilia and Greg
Hi. There is loads of space in the field. Look forward to meeting you there. Meg

This rally is the first in the Scottish rally series.

1) This Rally

2) Scottish Borders Rally 27th September - 2nd October 2019

3) The Green Frog Rally 10th-15th October 2019

This is on a bus route with frequent buses to the centre of Edinburgh. The field has fresh water and chemical toilet disposal.
The entry is opposite the Co-op store at Danderhall.

The price will be £8.50 pun.

View attachment 48206View attachment 48207View attachment 48208
Please can you add me the list I'll stsy until monday cheers Harrym

Hi meg I thought I had my name down for this one. Can you please put us on your list if there’s room. Arrive Friday leave Monday

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back