Electric bike

Trotter

After scaring myself in the Alps, I’ve decided that it’s time I gave up on the bike.
So if anyone’s interested in my bike,I’ll bring it to Goosenaugh.

It’s a normal 27.5 inch wheel basic mountain bike with a retro fitted Bafang hub electric motor £30 no offers
It’s the one I use when parking people up at meets

After scaring myself in the Alps, I’ve decided that it’s time I gave up on the bike.
So if anyone’s interested in my bike,I’ll bring it to Goosenaugh.

It’s a normal 27.5 inch wheel basic mountain bike with a retro fitted Bafang hub electric motor £30 no offers
It’s the one I use when parking people up at meets
So, how are you going to be Mr Efficiency at parking now?

He will get a company vehicle probably
Bouydog’s got an old American thing,I’m sure he let me use. Potato potato potato *

* It’s a Hardly Ablesome noise.

Bouydog’s got an old American thing,I’m sure he let me use. Potato potato potato *

* It’s a Hardly Ablesome noise.

You mean a Hardly Goingson?

(I'm just jealous, only bike I've ever thought I might own.)

You mean a Hardly Goingson?
Nowp! I know what I meant.
Well, I think so. ‘Tis an age thing,

(I'm just jealous, only bike I've ever thought I might own.)

You just want a go on my scooter dontcha
Yup. The way I feel today, the day after the flu and Covid jabs, I really could do with one. I’m feeling, pick a four letter word of your choice.

Yup. The way I feel today, the day after the flu and Covid jabs, I really could do with one. I’m feeling, pick a four letter word of your choice.
My escooter I mean, you still need to balance lol

To explain. Nowt to do with the bike. Riding down a hill, okay, Alp. Not very steep tbh. Coming to a crossroads, I started to brake. Pins and needles in my hands as well as the arthritis or rheumatism in my fingers, I couldn’t operate the brakes properly. I did manage to stop, sort of. No damage, no injuries . Brown stain? Close.
Decided it was time to stop using it.
So it either remains an ornament on the van, or someone else has use of it.

Sounds like I’m getting old. Aarrgghh😡

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back