Electric bike

After scaring myself in the Alps, I’ve decided that it’s time I gave up on the bike.
So if anyone’s interested in my bike,I’ll bring it to Goosenaugh.

It’s a normal 27.5 inch wheel basic mountain bike with a retro fitted Bafang hub electric motor £30 no offers
It’s the one I use when parking people up at meets
£30 for an electric bike?

I will give you £32 for it, £33 if you keep the seat
Glad you reminded me. I might have forgotten that 😊
Could have been very uncomfortable 🖕

Glad you reminded me. I might have forgotten that 😊
Could have been very uncomfortable 🖕
Just caught up with this thread, if it's not been grabbed, please put my name on it. We gave our leccy bike's away, but now with much reduced mobility I would love to give it a home.
Peter

Just caught up with this thread, if it's not been grabbed, please put my name on it. We gave our leccy bike's away, but now with much reduced mobility I would love to give it a home.
Peter
I’m not sure if anyone remembers, it’s the bike I used when helping ( helping?) to park folks up at the meets, when we use the bigger fields.
When I posted it on the forum it went within minutes. It does have the makings of a half way decent bike. It’s basic, no bells or whistles. It started out as a cheap ish mountain bike, I fitted a crank Barfang motor to it, and it goes 15 mph+ okay. It’s biggest failing was the rider.
Richard was first to ask. So Richard will be its new owner.
Thank you for your interest. I reckon it’s time we closed the thread

I’m not sure if anyone remembers, it’s the bike I used when helping ( helping?) to park folks up at the meets, when we use the bigger fields.
When I posted it on the forum it went within minutes. It does have the makings of a half way decent bike. It’s basic, no bells or whistles. It started out as a cheap ish mountain bike, I fitted a crank Barfang motor to it, and it goes 15 mph+ okay. It’s biggest failing was the rider.
Richard was first to ask. So Richard will be its new owner.
Thank you for your interest. I reckon it’s time we closed the thread
Bless you, thanks for enlightening this daft old soul, I must learn to look at posts properly.

Dont knock anyone down as the rozzers will have you, no driving lic and maybe more.
25o watt max allowed with pedal assist.(n)
hi. dont use in the UK its only in Europe where there are proper cycle lanes & used railway track's which are fully tarmac or canal paths . it has 2 settings 250w / 15mph & 1000w 32mph for offroad use switched by the computer plus throttle control disengaged because they are banned on roads all was researched before upgrading due to ( hip problems ) . cheyenne

A few members have contacted me to ask what bike I am getting. I hope to be bringing the bike to Goosenaugh so it will be available for test rides. I need to make a video about the bike, so willing volunteers to give their opinion after riding it would be appreciated.

Here is a link that they sent me that will get members £100 off the bike:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back