Electric Scooters

They should ban the bloody things and castrate the idiots who use them on pavements, I nearly got skittled by a pratt on one who came flying out of B&Q this morning, I had my stick with me or I'd have gone base over apex.

They are banned apat from the hire one,s in the big cities , so its a minority spoiling it for us,,,, It wont be long tho before they are legal on UK roads as the government want to take cars off the road asap & scooters & "e" bikes will be seen as an alternative ,,,,
Next step is telling us to be Vegan,s ,,,,, ( Not a chance ),,,
Oh yea & celibate & 0% alchohol,,,,,,
In the words of Antonio Guterres - Secretary General to the United Nations:- The Planet is Boiling 😎
i,m of to the bank to get a 5 million pound loan ££££ over 10yrs as apparently we are all going to Hell
in a Handcart 😈 in the next couple of years so i wont need to pay £££££ the loan back !!!!!!

They are banned apat from the hire one,s in the big cities , so its a minority spoiling it for us,,,, It wont be long tho before they are legal on UK roads as the government want to take cars off the road asap & scooters & "e" bikes will be seen as an alternative ,,,,
Next step is telling us to be Vegan,s ,,,,, ( Not a chance ),,,
Oh yea & celibate & 0% alchohol,,,,,,
In the words of Antonio Guterres - Secretary General to the United Nations:- The Planet is Boiling 😎
i,m of to the bank to get a 5 million pound loan ££££ over 10yrs as apparently we are all going to Hell
in a Handcart 😈 in the next couple of years so i wont need to pay £££££ the loan back !!!!!!
my wife's french tutor was a vegan every time she came to the house she had a cold or was ill .cheyenne

I,ll be using mine for the rest of the British Superbikes season 🇬🇧 for touring round the track & spectator areas & of course the Paddock / Pits areas,,,
Oh yea & my 3 months in Espanyol 🇪🇸,,,,, 😎

hi we go in 2 weeks right down to bavaira ( fussen ) the end of the route romantic it will give the wife plenty of practice on those lovely Germany cycle paths . cheyenne

We are both ex-forces & we first met at Rheidahlen 45yrs ago & will be returning to tour Central & Southern Germany as also had postings at Ramstein Air Base & US HQ Forces @ Heidelberg ,,,, 😁

We are both ex-forces & we first met at Rheidahlen 45yrs ago & will be returning to tour Central & Southern Germany as also had postings at Ramstein Air Base & US HQ Forces @ Heidelberg ,,,, 😁
yes Germany is a beautiful country so clean we start at Wurzburg & thank both of you for your service to our country . cheyenne

Cheyenne have a gr8 time & remember pictures paint a thousand words 😎,,, keep the site posted of your travels & first on our list is a Schnelimbis - Currywurst 🤗

this is the best places for bikes & e-scooters Europe has lots of off road tracks like this one along the med near Malaga on my way to buy our BBQ chickens . cheyenne

DSC00887.JPGDSC02663.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back