Electric Scooters

Hi Cheyenne,
We stopped at La Torreta in transit for a couple of nights a few yrs ago ,,, We now stay at Camping Villasol opposite La Torreta as gr8 location & facilities ,,,, We have already booked Villasol from Jan to April 😎
hi. yes torreta would flood in winter years ago & wash all the caravans down the site the one the left going to reception .the worst was ALMAFRA it was taken over about 8 years ago to pikies & a bus ride down to beni . villasol we like because by the time you got to beni the m/h was fillthy & they have a wash bay just before reception .we wintered in the Algarve for a few years but that was to far from the sea so for the last 5 years its been Malaga but you know benidorm is like marmite for us we just got older safe travels . cheyenne

Hhhhhhmmm Cheyenne ,,,,,
Malaga is on our list of must go to in the M/H so can u please advise of good sites in thevMalaga area ???
Thanks J&K

Hhhhhhmmm Cheyenne ,,,,,
Malaga is on our list of must go to in the M/H so can u please advise of good sites in thevMalaga area ???
Thanks J&K
hi. we use these with the c/c/motorhome club sites good discount for winter BUT you have stay at least 1 month to get the cheap rates ( 2 months for us ) .
we was down there at the start of covid when they shut all sites ( with the c/c/club ) they had the best sites but never restarted :cry: after that so we we changed clubs this year we might go back to Albufeira on the Algarve

Last edited:
scooter arrived this morning just topping up the battery weather shyt to try out maybe Friday . cheyenne

Cheyenne we cant view the Malaga sites u have reffered too as not on post ?????
Got my scooter today & looks good & rides brill ,,,, will have to buy another one now as WE come as a pair 😁

20230725_174033.jpg20230725_174128.jpg20230725_174103.jpg

Like the look of that 😎it's #24 by the way
hi. sorry my mistake been going to Spain for the winter since we retired in 2004 ( at 54 ) because they have to be something at the end of your working life .cheyenne

here is the wifes scooter & i will use it as well we went for the road/off road model as we like to ride on the canal footpaths or disused railway tracks mainly in Europe especially Germany they know how to provide bike tracks .3 speeds top speed 24mph for off road 15mph for the road plus the seat is detachable so 2 in 1 . cheyenne

DSC02938.JPGDSC02939.JPGDSC02940.JPGDSC02943.JPGDSC02945.JPGDSC02941.JPGDSC02942.JPG

Last edited:
Thought it said “airbus” on the step, for a minute 🤣🤣

As with everything loads of people jumping on the bandwagon bringing in cheap battery powered bikes and scooters from China. No regulations. So they now have more fires than before as the battery packs being used are not really fit for purpose. The Fire Brigade also have trouble putting them out. More regulations will follow when someone gets knocked down and killed by a scooter travelling at speed along a pavement. https://amp.theguardian.com/news/2023/may/02/e-bike-e-scooter-battery-fires-uk-data#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16904620405753&referrer=https://www.google.com

As with everything loads of people jumping on the bandwagon bringing in cheap battery powered bikes and scooters from China. No regulations. So they now have more fires than before as the battery packs being used are not really fit for purpose. The Fire Brigade also have trouble putting them out. More regulations will follow when someone gets knocked down and killed by a scooter travelling at speed along a pavement. https://amp.theguardian.com/news/2023/may/02/e-bike-e-scooter-battery-fires-uk-data#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16904620405753&referrer=https://www.google.com
There already has been a lady killed in england by a 14 year old.

So by the comments i assume u NEVER buy anything manufactured in China ???? ,,,, So the diesel heater i bought @ £126 & works perfectley should be returned compared to a European Erbspracer @ £1,355 hhhhhmmmm ,,,,, As for the scooter it was bought from a reputable UK dealer ( isinwheel ) limited to 15mph & being a pair of more mature adults have NO intention of riding on UK roads as illegal & as we spend 3mths per year in Spain where they cater for cycles & scooters ,,,,,,
Happy Motoring

all the fires are from idiots leaving the chargers plugin all night or leaving them unattended plus some are cheaper scooters or bikes not mine buy cheap buy twice that's my thinking . like our e-bikes & now the scooter ( both bought off a reputable company ) they have & will never be used in the uk .they were bought for touring Europe 3 months at at time we never use them in the uk or the m/h in RIP OFF Britain . in Europe the have proper cycling tracks that go for miles & i don't think we in our mid severities or any m/h or camper van people would be flying around like the teenagers do in our towns so don't get us confused please so we hope that's not a dig at us law-abiding campers . cheyenne

We seem to be singing 😲 from the same Hymm Sheet Cheyenne ,,,, Talking of Hymm sheets we will be riding our Scooters along the cycle paths of Benidorm to the Church Bar in Cissne next year ,in moderation of course ,,,

We seem to be singing 😲 from the same Hymm Sheet Cheyenne ,,,, Talking of Hymm sheets we will be riding our Scooters along the cycle paths of Benidorm to the Church Bar in Cissne next year ,in moderation of course ,,,
Europe is geared up for m/h's & France have some lovely tarmac tracks down most of the old railway that go for miles as we don't go on the roads much these days . the bbq truck with the med in the background is a short bike /scooter ride yummy .cheyenne

DSC02663.JPG

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back