Whittingham & Goosnargh Sports And Social Club
Thursday, November 10, 2022 - 10:00 AM
Until: Tuesday, November 15, 2022 - 03:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Your a good looking maid stand on the side of the road and put your thumb out lol
Just got hear bashing off Rhona for saying that OUCH
With you on that Rhona!
Think those days have gone for me or anyone daft enough to try it. Now in the 60's.... Rhona and I together.....

Jeff….I have gone over to the dark side and have a little Eriba Puck caravan, just thought I’d let you know in case you want me to park anywhere in particular, oh and it won’t be till Fri approx 1-2pm

Jeff….I have gone over to the dark side and have a little Eriba Puck caravan, just thought I’d let you know in case you want me to park anywhere in particular, oh and it won’t be till Fri approx 1-2pm
No worries Mary, we will get you parked with us, but it will be more than likely that you will have to park your car on the car park. Jeff

Hi Jeff,
I am still coming for my one night stay with you. However I will now be coming alone and so I wont need the 2 tickets for the show, only one ticket needed.
I am happy to still pay for the extra ticket but its possible that the event is full in which case someone else can use my extra ticket.

I will arrive around 6pm on the Saturday.

Peter

Can anyone tell if the club will be doing their bar food this weekend ?
Kind regards Kate

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back